Cannot Mark Forums Read

IDiivil

I know you guys are having site problems, and I have no issues waiting. Just making sure you're all aware.

So every time I try to Mark Forums Read, I get this:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was invalid.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

This was more than likely caused by the maintenance performed today. I don't have any problems marking forums read, though, so it might just be something your browser cached or some variant of the corrupted cookie problem. Try clearing your cache/cookies (Ctrl+Shift+Delete, check cookies and cache, hit clear) and seeing if the problem persists.

Note: Clearing your cookies will log you out of any site you're currently logged into.

I just got this problem, too. I assumed you were marking individual forums read by double clicking the x360a logo beside them (which still works), not the board as a whole via Quick Links (which doesn't). This gives me the exact same error you got.

After researching it, I found it's something only administrators of the forum can fix, though...

So if, by chance, Webb, Minty, or RoutineX do see this thread, please read the following:

There are several topics about this issue on vBulletin's support forums, but this thread is the most recent and (I assume) would assist the most in helping fix it. I'm not even going to act like I know what that's talking about, but I assume that you guys can make sense of it.

If the issue doesn't get fixed within the next few days (when they said they would fix the things maintenance messed up), I'd suggest attempting to someone on the staff directly and see if they can draw Webb's, Minty's, or RX's attention to the issue.

For the time being, though, there's really nothing you can do... :|