Arm Flab Man

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know if the jimmy vendetta dlc is releasing for the xbox 360?

Yes that one has been confirmed and is out tomorrow but did you mean the betrayal of jimmy, the ps3 exclusive ?

If so then its not been said yet if it will but would be nice if it did as its the first part of the jimmy story so it would seem we would be missing apart of the storyline unless of course theres some type of flash back thing in vendetta.

I'm excited for the DLC that comes out tomorrow. I just complete the game today, 1000/1000, so tomorrow it will no longer be complete. The only JV achievement I think I am going to dread is the 1000 miles in cars acievement, we will be driving a lot friends!!!
wow 1000 miles ill be hitting the freeway for couple hours lol that and gas stations

cheers.

don't like the look of those, some grinding ones there, especially the car miles, it's taking ages just for the 50 miles in 1 car.

would have preferred more story based achievements instead.

totally agree...i stuck to 1 car most of the story and only just did the 50 miles...thats going to be painful:(

after finishing the game i have done 272 miles.

the DLC wants u to do 1000 miles.

no thanks, DLC passed over for me.

Wow thats disappointing how people were only getting the dlc based off the chevos its a amazing game and people are gonna miss a good dlc because of it :( i just cant wait for it though one of my favorites. That and Alan Wake AMAZING!

Edited by NightHawk X360A

I've seen people pass on DLC for not having achievements at all, which makes absolutely no sense. I remember when playing games used to be about having fun, not earning worthless points that nobody else cares about.

The DLC could completely erase my achievements/gamerscore and I'd still be getting it simply because I loved this game and I wasn't ready for it to end yet.

Achievements are on .com now. The 250 GS makes me hopeful this is a significant DLC size wise. Achievement wise a chunk of them look pretty tedious but easy. Unfortunate they went with the tedious route, the wanted posters were bad enough. Oh well, Im just glad I get to suck more enjoyment out of this good game now.

I've seen people pass on DLC for not having achievements at all, which makes absolutely no sense. I remember when playing games used to be about having fun, not earning worthless points that nobody else cares about.

The DLC could completely erase my achievements/gamerscore and I'd still be getting it simply because I loved this game and I wasn't ready for it to end yet.

That's all well and good, but you do realize this is an achievement site, right?

People are going to be more obsessed with achievements here than normal.

That's all well and good, but you do realize this is an achievement site, right?

People are going to be more obsessed with achievements here than normal.

Oh crap, I thought this was a nautical figurine site...

Most of the people I'm referring to were on other forums; I have not yet spent a large amount of time here on X360A. But even considering that this is an achievement site, it still doesn't make sense for these numbers to be more important than game content. I thought the whole point was to challenge yourself and have fun...you certainly don't need achievements for that. Not that I necessarily have anything against achievements; I just think people give them way too much importance.

Oh crap, I thought this was a nautical figurine site...

Most of the people I'm referring to were on other forums; I have not yet spent a large amount of time here on X360A. But even considering that this is an achievement site, it still doesn't make sense for these numbers to be more important than game content. I thought the whole point was to challenge yourself and have fun...you certainly don't need achievements for that. Not that I necessarily have anything against achievements; I just think people give them way too much importance.

I agree but i think that achievements bring whatever you play more meaning, makes you go above and beyond what you normally might do in that game, or in this case dlc. So thats why most people want achievements for stuff like this.

• First Step - Complete your first mission in "Jimmy's Vendetta" (10G)

• Faster than Light - Achieve a 10x point multiplier in "Jimmy's Vendetta" (10G)

• Explorer - Drive a total of 1,000 miles in vehicles in "Jimmy's Vendetta" (10G)

• Armament King - Kill your enemies in "Jimmy's Vendetta" with every weapon available in the game (10G)

• Firebug - Destroy 100 vehicles in "Jimmy's Vendetta" (10G)

• Sharpshooter - Kill 100 enemies by headshots in "Jimmy's Vendetta" (10G)

• Carnappert - Finish all Call Dealer missions in "Jimmy's Vendetta" (50G)

• Massacre - Kill 1,000 enemies in "Jimmy's Vendetta" (20G)

• Revenged - Finish "Jimmy's Vendetta" on any difficulty level (100G)

• Millionaire - Earn 1,000,000 points in "Jimmy's Vendetta" (20G)

There you go