Kunoichi Sucide Queens Guide

Molloy2006

After reading different posts etc for this ridiculous achievement nothing really stood out for a solution, ive managed to come up with a bit of a guide! Tho entirely luck, this got me the achievement after about 2 goes after finally getting my method sorted. I also done this on my hard playthrough of all things!

1) Choose the doppleganger level.

2) Immediately turn round and run and get the bear hiding behind the rock near the momento.

3) Commence onto the bridge and wait for the cutscene to end.

4) Run for the bear sitting on the right hand side, and also activate party poker on the way past.

5) You now have full focus, go into it with LB, and make ur way to the first female ninja.

6) Now make sure your standing still (u dont want to dash) and hit strong attack (y)

7) From my experience this got me the head most times, and on the occasion I got the achievement i also got the hand from the next female.

8) If youve got the hand and head, almost begin to rejoice, all you need to do now is parry and pounce the next female to get the leg!

9) 10 glorious gamerscore points!

Now I accept that this is still luck based, but after spending numerous attempts with perfect slices and getting no where it seemed to work really well for me! Also i have read that sweeping and vertical slice can get the hand quite easily, therefore giving a good method for each body part!

Edited by Molloy2006

this technique worked awesome - though i got all of my focus from killing male ninjas

yep i got it in empty 7

just one final question on this matter - did any one else's babes intentionally jump from the bridge - i'm sure that the fat bastards were not responsible and that it wasn't me so....

regards

phil

After reading different posts etc for this ridiculous achievement nothing really stood out for a solution, ive managed to come up with a bit of a guide! Tho entirely luck, this got me the achievement after about 2 goes after finally getting my method sorted. I also done this on my hard playthrough of all things!

1) Choose the doppleganger level.

2) Immediately turn round and run and get the bear hiding behind the rock near the momento.

3) Commence onto the bridge and wait for the cutscene to end.

4) Run for the bear sitting on the right hand side, and also activate party poker on the way past.

5) You now have full focus, go into it with LB, and make ur way to the first female ninja.

6) Now make sure your standing still (u dont want to dash) and hit strong attack (y)

7) From my experience this got me the head most times, and on the occasion I got the achievement i also got the hand from the next female.

8) If youve got the hand and head, almost begin to rejoice, all you need to do now is parry and pounce the next female to get the leg!

9) 10 glorious gamerscore points!

Now I accept that this is still luck based, but after spending numerous attempts with perfect slices and getting no where it seemed to work really well for me! Also i have read that sweeping and vertical slice can get the hand quite easily, therefore giving a good method for each body part!

Hmmmm this sounds promising. im going to give this a go. this is the only one i need for the 1k. i been stuck on 990 for months as i gave up doing this one. thing isnt easy thats for sure. i reply here if successful. thanks for your tip btw.:p

How do you parry and then pounce to cut off the legs? on every occassion i parry and pounce i jump onto the chest area and slash thier heads off.

Edit: Nevermind i've just done it wooo.

I got it by luck sort off, i was on the Empty Seven's Story and when i was fighting the female ninjas i sort of forgot what i was doing and just slashed 3 random girlies whilst in full focus and each slash gave me a different body part lol.

Edited by Seddo

I will admit that on the level The Empty Seven's Story Part 2 where all the ninjas ambush you. I died maybe 25 times. I kept powering off, taking a break, pwning in Marvel VS. Capcom 2 (And getting owned) but I kept dying. Look through the forums saw nobody else even started a thread (wow that was bad) I looked at this guide because it was the only card I was missing. After reading your post one time and me jumping back on. I got it on my first try and grabbed the teddy bear before I even attempted and let me say I think that was a huge help, kept me in focus and I was able to get hand first try, head second and then parried three of them for the leg. And on top of that, I got to the next part, so now I'm off to finish the game. Thanks man.

How do you parry and then pounce to cut off the legs? on every occassion i parry and pounce i jump onto the chest area and slash thier heads off.

Edit: Nevermind i've just done it wooo.

I got it by luck sort off, i was on the Empty Seven's Story and when i was fighting the female ninjas i sort of forgot what i was doing and just slashed 3 random girlies whilst in full focus and each slash gave me a different body part lol.

Glad to hear this is working for people, i was kinda hoping it wasnt a fluke when i posted it lol! In reponse to the parrying, for every other enemy, afro cuts there head off, but because of the females being small ( i presume) he just grabs them, throws them in the air and cut theres legs off! I dont think u had to hit x or y for this, it just seemed automatic when i tried to pounce with a

Edit: As mentioned below, u do have to hit x, just been so long since i played the game!

Edited by Molloy2006

Glad to hear this is working for people, i was kinda hoping it wasnt a fluke when i posted it lol! In reponse to the parrying, for every other enemy, afro cuts there head off, but because of the females being small ( i presume) he just grabs them, throws them in the air and cut theres legs off! I dont think u had to hit x or y for this, it just seemed automatic when i tried to pounce with a

In my experience after you pounce you HAVE to push X or Y, but for the girls for this achievement I was pushing X and I got the legs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Why did you make this thread Kunoichi specific when the male ninja is just as difficult to achieve a Straight Flush off of? In addition, Focus Y is a bad suggestion when it's impossible to make a horizontal cut with, and the silver cut line skill does the mapping for you.

Well if it isn't helpful why is everyone posting above saying that it worked for them!! I didn't do a guide for male ninjas because from wat I remember I did it quite easily and there is all ready numerous guides about the net! It is generally accepted that the female flush is the hardest!

Calm down, I never said you didn't help anyone with the information you listed on your first post in this topic -- I stated that it isn't logical for this thread's basis to be about a kunoichi flush when the ninja flush is identical in difficulty. Just like how Y focus cuts aren't as effective as X and won't guarantee you a card unless you are supremely lucky.

• 5 months later...

7) From my experience this got me the head most times,

Thanks for that tip, i was having trouble gettig the head. hand and leg I was ok. However it is very inconsistent.

I used your technique and went for the head. if i didnt get it on the first 2 i would throw myself off the bridge and start over. took me a long time cause even on the few occasions i got the head, i would sometimes mess up the leg at the end?!?

anyway, finally 1000'd this game.

thanks again, deserved a bump

• 2 weeks later...

I tried everything possible and, in the end, the only thing that worked for me was persistence and luck. I spent at least 2 hours on the bridge and probably made over 40 attempts.

However, Molloy2006's guide is a good outline - it just might take 1 try or 1000 tries. It is a gamble with pretty low chances.

Basically, it comes down to probability. What are the odds that:

1. You will kill 3 Kunoichis with perfect slices (pretty high)
  2. Those slices will sever the correct, different parts (very low)
  3. You will not accidentally slice a part off another enemy (pretty high if you are skilled)

The bad thing about this achievement is that the leg is a gimme with the parry/X trick, but it is also the easiest one to get "legitimately" anyway, since most of the time they jump when you focus, so a high horizontal slash hits their legs, anyway.

Basically, you need to pray like hell that in the first three Kunoichis you kill you get a hand and a head. If there is still another Kunoichi left (oh, that's right, one sometimes commits suicide and jumps off the bridge), you are basically guaranteed it at that point.

I tried everything possible and, in the end, the only thing that worked for me was persistence and luck. I spent at least 2 hours on the bridge and probably made over 40 attempts.

i spent way too much time on the bridge,

also if i know i would have it on my first playthrough BEFORE starting on hard

i had to start another game on easy after i beat the whole game twice

thanks a lot Molloy2006,

i wasn't able to do it on doppelganger, too much enemies around (i got the male achievement there, though, cause i was under the impression that damned feminine ninjas with red cloth around the neck were female). I used you strategy in the seven's story level, here's what i did:

1. When you reach the arena like part of the Seven's Story level, fight the first 3 waves normally (you'll know it's the third wave when there is a cutscene with the big guy over the balcony and male ninjas coming down the stair to the left and right of him).

2. The next (4th) wave you don't want to use focus. Conserve it, cause the 5th and 6th is going to be female ninjas. In case you need, there is a bear nearby

3. Use the guidelines from Molloy2006 in the next wave

As soon as the 5th wave came i used the LB ultra focus mode. It's easier because there is a lot more female ninjas than doppelganger. Eventually i got a hand and a head with the first 2 blows. Then i took the time to get the leg. This game is so god damned broken that when i was in that situation i had 6 female ninjas left, piece of cake now right? No, because suddenly parry/pounce/X didinf cut the legs anymore. After for misses, i went to plan B, got the leg with horizontal high slash when that freaking ninja jumped. Anyway, i glad i got it. Hope to finish the other achievements soon and forget i ever played this game.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks OP,

This worked for me. If you hit Y on the one on the first one that comes at you on the right, it got her head and the hand of the girl next to her about 10% of the time, then just the legs of one of the other 2 in the back.

• 2 weeks later...

Spent about 4 hours working on this, getting so pissed off watching that cutscene over and over on the bridge. Finally got it and decided to take a break from the game for two days before I had to tackle Off Suit Samurai. Then when I started up again and got to the Empty Seven Story, I did the poker at the part with the kunoichi and got the straight flush on them completely by fluke. Bah.

• 3 weeks later...