I encountered a glitch today that gave me free $$$..

Puff Braddy

I searched for a Standard No Limit game, max buy in 500. Accidentally joined a game with House Players turned on, I don't usually like to join games with house players turned on so quit as soon as my player had sat down and folded his cards, except I had an additional 500 added to my bank. Thinking that it shouldn't have recorded me as winning 500 I rejoined the game with a bank balance of 9137, quit again and left with a bank balance of 9637. Did this a third time and quit immediately and my bank was 10137..

Anyone else come across this? I'm yet to test it on higher limit tables (I can't find any with House Players turned on), will post my findings when I get the chance to though.

Update: The game doesn't have to have House Players enabled, they appear to be an irrelevant factor. So what one simply has to do is search for a game that matches their buy in criteria, enter the game, fold the first hand and quit right back out again and your bankroll will increase by the amount that you spent to buy in at the table. Makes saving the $$$ for the Pro Tournament a hell of a lot easier than playing Daisy Deuce over and over again.

Edited by Puff Braddy
more info

• 4 weeks later...