Ur Dragon

K one

Just wondering what level you can beat this thing at. I beat everything else, with a good team, at level 45-50. My support pawns where 75 and 110.

But I couldn't even scratch this thing even hitting its weak spots.

Also what would be a good strategy for taking him down.

Just wondering what level you can beat this thing at. I beat everything else, with a good team, at level 45-50. My support pawns where 75 and 110.

But I couldn't even scratch this thing even hitting its weak spots.

Also what would be a good strategy for taking him down.

Havent tried it myself but this is what I have seen a lot of people say online.

Start by ranking up Assassin if you haven't already. You need several skills; Autonomy, Bloodlust, and Invisibility. Also you need a bunch of Liquid Vim.

Go after Ur Dragon at night time, and you will get like a 70% boost in Strength thanks to Bloodlust.

Go alone. No pawns. Autonomy gives you another huge boost to strength.

Then Liquid Vim will stop your stamina from being drained. With that active you can stay Invisible for ages with no stamina drain.

Then either climb all over the Ur Dragon or use some bow skills. Blast Arrows work well.

Considering I like using quick characters with daggers or healers. I already maxed the assassin class out. Yeah, this would work. Only down side is my pawn is my healer.

I tried once. Just full on fighting it. But I barely scratched it.

Soloing sounds like it would be difficult indeed. And seems like it could take a long time. So I would rather not.

Actually when you think about it it doesn't sound that difficult at all.

Say you have a base strength of 1000.

Autonomy gives you a 70% increase, as does Bloodlust.

So your strength is now 2400. Thats a huge increase in damage you will be doing to him, and you will be able to focus your damage better.

Once you use Stealth you are invincible, so your free to beat the crap out of the Ur Dragon all you want and there is nothing he can do about it. Stealth and bow skills will eat a lot of stamina, which is why Liquid Vim is so important.

I just tried the solo assassin on Ur Dragon.

Online I barely did any visible damage. He just has so much health its ridiculous. He couldn't touch me though, which is good.

So I went after him offline to get a feel for the fight.

I had little trouble beating him. I was doing massive damage but since I was new to the whole Ur Dragon battle finding all his weak spots took some effort. I would have finished him in the second battle but I had 1 weak spot left and I couldn't figure out where it was.

Everything he dropped, including the 20 wakestones at the end, sold for 2 million gold. (He also drops sour and rotten ambrosial meat but I kept those). I also got the Ascalon for my troubles, and 3 pieces of equipment Dragonforged (which is appearently not bad for the Offline Ur). Now I just need to find a better bow (My best is the Hunter's Bow, which was just DF'ed)

I just tried the solo assassin on Ur Dragon.

Online I barely did any visible damage. He just has so much health its ridiculous. He couldn't touch me though, which is good.

People go at the online for days at a time... It's meant to be a community fight, I imagine there aren't many people still left fighting the Ur-Dragon at the moment. At least not until the Dark-Arisen DLC comes.

Online Ur-Dragon updates for 360 can be found here:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/626514-dragons-dogma/64945410

People go at the online for days at a time... It's meant to be a community fight, I imagine there aren't many people still left fighting the Ur-Dragon at the moment. At least not until the Dark-Arisen DLC comes.

Online Ur-Dragon updates for 360 can be found here:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/626514-dragons-dogma/64945410

I know. I'm just surprised to see how much health he has.

• 2 weeks later...

I have fought the UR-Dragon countless times on old accounts.

you cant see the damage you deal online because its a community battle against it.

therefore all the damage you deal wont be shown until the next time you come back to fight it.

don't forget there are 100's of players fighting the same UR-Dragon at the same time so his health is going to absolutely disgusting haha:p

the higher the GEN level the harder he will be.

Hoped this helped

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Valiant. I did fight him a while ago. Only problem I have now is I used up too many blast arrows on the wings. Went from 50 down to 12. Now I need to figure out where to get more.

I tried him offline of course about 10 levels ago. And with what you suggested here I managed to take him out.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been trying to fight this guy in both on and off line and I cant figure out what to do.

He keeps running away after 8min. I dont have much more time than to take one bar down. Am I suppose to just lather/rinse/repeat three days later?

I thought that with Offline it would be one continous fight but 8min passed and he took off.

/frustration

I've been trying to fight this guy in both on and off line and I cant figure out what to do.

He keeps running away after 8min. I dont have much more time than to take one bar down. Am I suppose to just lather/rinse/repeat three days later?

I thought that with Offline it would be one continous fight but 8min passed and he took off.

/frustration

It's been a while since I have played but I recall him leaving in offline mode as well as online mode. Just go out and come back in and he should respawn at the HP you left him at.

I'm unsure of this but I recall possibly having to log out and back in or at least leave the zone and come back before he will respawn. If you go back in and he doesn't spawn for you, try one of those options.

Edited by SuNuS

/frustration

he leaves on and offline, just go sleep at the inn and return and his health will still be where it was when you left