PSN Tags. Let's ALL be Friends!

Psycence

I did a quick search but didnt find a topic related to member names, so I propose a list of 360 tags matched up to the corresponding PSN names.

Especially as I cant find anyone worth playing with on resistance and warhawk.

My 360 tag is the same as my PSN tag, so Psycence :-D

Feel free to add me

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I did a quick search but didnt find a topic related to member names, so I propose a list of 360 tags matched up to the corresponding PSN names.

Especially as I cant find anyone worth playing with on resistance and warhawk.

My 360 tag is the same as my PSN tag, so Psycence :-D

Feel free to add me

PSN: WSJ3

Favorite games: RFoM and Heavenly Sword.:drunk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I accepted yours Bax. I also added Jaferris and Dfill450. If anyone else wants to add me, go ahead. I just added Jaferris because I need to compare the accomplishment lists to someone elses so I know what it looks like. :) Plus, he can be my new friend.

Cool mate, you got a headset? I need to get one of them before I start playing online, no speaking would be boring as.

Cool mate, you got a headset? I need to get one of them before I start playing online, no speaking would be boring as.

I need to buy one but it all depends on how much I spend on a new cell phone. I hate phones, but I'm so electronic addicted that I love always having the best. Plus, I want to import a Zune (since they aren't available in Canada). I did find someone selling Warhawk and the headset for 45$ which is a bargain. I may have to speak with him this weekend.

Nooo, Ipod > Zune ;) Getting a new mobile huh? I've just got one myself. I'm wondering whether you have the same phones as us Europeans? Here's what I've just picked up:

http://www.mobilegazette.com/handsets/nokia/nokia-n95-8gb/nokia-n95-8gb-combo.jpg

Nokia N95 8GB - Its got Sat Nav, MP3 Player, 5 Megapixel Camera, 8GB of storage etc...

Nokia N95 8GB - Its got Sat Nav, MP3 Player, 5 Megapixel Camera, 8GB of storage etc...

That has got to be the coolest cell phone I've ever seen. I definetly know what phone I'm getting next:p

Just to let you guys know I'm sending everyone here a friend request just so you know who it's from.