Lovelorn Villager Guide

ACMercenary

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks a lot! Great guide. Hot springs location were a little off for me, but they were all in the same area, even though not in the same exact location as shown in your map.

I'm glad i left all of them to the end, so i got them all in one go.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I found all the lovelorn villagers and marked them off as I found them (except for the first few I did in the hotsprings before I got the maps)

After I found them all I had 34/35.

I assumed the missing one was somewhere in the hotsprings but I couldnt find a single lovelorn.

I later found that the northwest lovelorn in enemy camp was reset somehow and I had to redo him to get the achievement.

So if anyone is stuck with 1 lovelorn left, check the enemy camp :)

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for that, I was missing one in Kohona i found out, after restarting and getting 33 before being able to go to Enemy Camp, i figured out where the one i was missing was in Kohona, i was checking on all of the buildings to see if they were there, but never checked the one i was missing.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you very much was on the brink of restarting to everyone who thinks one has glitched, do not give up until checking all the towers with stairs! I'm glad you mentioned he was at the top but down the staircase cause I never would have noticed him there this needs to be made more specific and emphasised for other people who are or will struggle with this!

• 1 year later...

Alright, all of the maps are spot on accurate EXCEPT the Hot Springs map. Which seems to differ for people. Now when I started hunting, I had 11 out of 35 (I used the Jutsu on any I found along the way throughout the story). I found 2 in the Hot Springs that weren't where the hearts show them to be, thus I made an image with a red circle where I did find them. Every other lovelorn I found appeared where they were supposed to be on the map.

For the Hot Springs:

1378470_604805346229478_1832633913_n.jpg

(I updated the picture where I found these two dudes).

- The lower-right heart. I found him further right at the docks, near the fishing challenge. He's standing at the opposite end, facing the water and just west of the boat located here.

- I'm assuming this is supposed to be the top right or the bottom left but he's situated more on the right here. Near the houses where that girl Jiriaya was trying to impress and her brother, there is a pathway heading south on the right hand side. You will see this tall grey and rusted water can-thing (not a water tower). There is a windmill next to this and to the left a target with a kunai in it. Two wooden baskets behind it . I found him standing on this pathway, facing the target.

^Check these locations if you're still missing a couple.

Edited by TVthePunisher