Who is intrigued with this game?

666priest

I personally think it will be better than RoaN and it shows more justice to the series then the previous one.The sequel looks more gritty, not just the presentation of the story arc but the character designs as well (Ala 30 Days of Night art style).

The first was an extreme disappointment, but if Ubisoft can support this game as much as they do with their great titles (Tom Clancy), it can very well be a success.

I'm also waiting for this title. Broken Bond will definitely be better than prequel. Presentation looks really good, more characters, better achievements (I mean without stupid online Forest of Death Exam)... It should be really good game for fans and non-fans of Naruto too. Sure, it won't be a system seller like Halo or GoW ;) but if Ubi want they can make something outstanding. Meanwhile RoaN is coming into my hands :). Hope I will spend some time playing (and enjoying) it :woop:. Sorry about my English and mistakes (if there are any ;) ).

Edited by chrPL

• 5 weeks later...
I'm also waiting for this title. Broken Bond will definitely be better than prequel. Presentation looks really good, more characters, better achievements (I mean without stupid online Forest of Death Exam)... It should be really good game for fans and non-fans of Naruto too. Sure, it won't be a system seller like Halo or GoW ;) but if Ubi want they can make something outstanding. Meanwhile RoaN is coming into my hands :). Hope I will spend some time playing (and enjoying) it :woop:. Sorry about my English and mistakes (if there are any ;) ).

Two minds think alike lol I was just saying in another topic how I really hope Ubisoft won't bring back the forest of Death because it spoiled my experience with ROAN a little bit (Online Spammers are so frustrating!):mad:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I feel exactly the same way! Its as they say, great minds think alike! ;)

I'm intrigued by it mainly because I had just found out about this game yesterday because I saw the demo, and even more so when I found out the game's coming out this month.

Oh I also enjoyed the first one as well, so that helps all the more. Still I wonder if this means we'll have to make a bunch of villagers happy all over again.