Police Officer Achievement Help

RockstarSuicide

Does anyone know the trigger spots for the PO Achievement (Crime Spree in Apocalypse zones) like Rogue did for Sergeant ? I'm really struggling to find the mission, actually I have enough trouble finding an Apocalypse zone even.

Any help would be appreciated. I'm going batty!

The best way is to gop around and collect the tokens, that way you will be going all over the map and they are bound to pop up.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I got the last task after I finished the game with black spiderman. It was my last achievement and I was zipping around and it was the shop in soho. There was 2 cops in there and a witness had just ran off. I had to find him, protect him then bring him back to the shop. I was not far from the location of this when it happened. Before I had completed the game though I had zipped everywhere hoping to find. It found it basically quite soon after I had done the game. Maybe it depends if you've beaten king pin?

• 3 months later...

Hi, I got this after completing Kingpin 2, i swung around a 3 block radius from the new age shop in soho and had a couple of smaller fights pop up more or less outside, then a siren with the extra comment that lead me back to inside the new age shop.

BTW, I still haven't completed all the missions yet, i'm at 36/42.

• 3 months later...

Hmm i am not sure about anyone else, but i was able to do the witness mission (i did this at the VERY beginning of the game) AND the manhunt/jailbreak mission (i did this while getting 100% crime rating in zone 3 of Apocolypse)... and i have only done 1/42 missions.

I have 100% crime fighting in ALL areas (Zones 1-3 of Apocolypse and Order of the Dragon Tail AND Zones 1-4 of Arsenic Candy) but i cannot get this "Drive By" mission to pop up. Can someone please clarify what that mission is, and ever better how to get it to pop up?

I have Police Sergeant and Police Corporal Achievements, but i can't find this last one. I have been searching the apocolypse zones for like 3 straight hours and nothing but the same repetitive jump on a car or beat up a few ppl missions over and over again.

I would greatly appreciate some help/clarity here!

• 9 months later...

I've been working on this achievement for a while myself. After reading some other threads on here, I went to Greenwich Village to try and find my last spree mission and it worked!

But there's still a problem. I followed the cops to the new age store and heard about the witness that needed protecting. I tracked him down, and then a couple cars full of gang members appeared. I beat the gang members up, and then my witness just stood there, unmoving. He never said anything, never moved. I tried all kinds of buttons trying to pick him up, thinking I had to just carry him back to the cops, but nothing worked. He just stood like a statue. I didn't know what else to do, so I just reset the game, thinking it must have glitched.

Now I'm swinging all over Greenwich again trying to get the mission to pop back up, and nothing. I'm kind of at my wit's end here. This is a lot of trouble for 30 points. Anyone have any tips?

• 4 months later...

They we're really random for me, I did what Rev Link posted and it worked, as that was the one I needed, some shop got robbed and I needed to catch the criminals. What you got to do is zip, swing whatever around the city, when you hear police sirens. Follow the noise until you get there, you get an icon to follow eventually. This is the only sign I have found of finding the random missions.