100% Requirements

whiteshadoz

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

forgot to mention.....do I need to win just 1 round of each activity with all three friends??????if I'm playin a game of pool with lil jacob and he's wiining like 2-1 is it okay or I gotta win like the full game session???? also do the roman'S cab missions count toward the 100% completion???

Edited by KrAzY LuSo88

I need help........do I have to take the three friends(lil' jacob,brucie,packie)to a comedy show + at the cabaret or to only one of them??????because I'm doing the 5% for winning\doing every activities with them..........

another thing

do I need to win just 1 round of each activity with all three friends??????if I'm playin a game of pool with lil jacob and he's wiining like 2-1 is it okay or I gotta win like the full game session???? also do the roman'S cab missions count toward the 100% completion???

I need help........do I have to take the three friends(lil' jacob,brucie,packie)to a comedy show + at the cabaret or to only one of them??????because I'm doing the 5% for winningdoing every activities with them..........

another thing

do I need to win just 1 round of each activity with all three friends??????if I'm playin a game of pool with lil jacob and he's wiining like 2-1 is it okay or I gotta win like the full game session???? also do the roman'S cab missions count toward the 100% completion???

Yes, you have to do every single activity available in the cell phone for each friend. They're different, for example, I never had to option to take Little Jacob bowling and Brucie is the only one I could go boating or on a helicopter ride with.

I personally did not have to beat them at pool/bowling/darts after the first time for the separate "win at all activities" 5% that includes Qubed. I only had play them at each game to get the 1.66% for each friend, but I haven't seen it confirmed by anyone else. How about you try just playing them so you can corroborate my suspicion?

Yes, you have to do every single activity available in the cell phone for each friend. They're different, for example, I never had to option to take Little Jacob bowling and Brucie is the only one I could go boating or on a helicopter ride with.

I personally did not have to beat them at pool/bowling/darts after the first time for the separate "win at all activities" 5% that includes Qubed. I only had play them at each game to get the 1.66% for each friend, but I haven't seen it confirmed by anyone else. How about you try just playing them so you can corroborate my suspicion?

ok thx......but do I have to go to a comedy club+at the cabaret with jacob,packie and brucie???????cuz in the cellphone it says SHOW not comedy club or cabaret.......

and i'll try to not win at pool with everyone so i will see and give some feedback!!!!!!!!

Edited by KrAzY LuSo88

ok thx......but do I have to go to a comedy club+at the cabaret with jacob,packie and brucie???????cuz in the cellphone it says SHOW not comedy club or cabaret.......

and i'll try to not win at pool with everyone so i will see and give some feedback!!!!!!!!

Show can be either comedy club or the cabaret club. You only need to do one of those two to fulfill that portion of the required activities.. There are two different comedians at the comedy club so I did that once with Brucie and Packie and with Little Jacob I went to the cabaret.