Bout time I said hello

MEA7HOOK

Hey everyone. I’ve been a member since February ’07 and I guess I’m just now getting to the formal introduction. I’ve lived in Georgia all my life and I graduated from UGA just under 2 years ago. I played baseball while I was there until I tore up my elbow, but at least it didn’t affect my ability to hold a controller. Right now I’m living in Atlanta, but I’m hoping to move when the opportunity comes. I started gaming when the NES came out at the ripe age of 4 (my parents were addicted to Super Mario Bros) and I’ve been at it ever since. My favorite genres are Action/Adventure and Shooters – Crackdown, Assassin’s Creed, and COD2/4 are probably my favorites. I just like having the freedom to run around and do whatever I want. The games I’m looking most forward to this year (so far) are Army of Two and GTA IV. I recently finished Mass Effect (my first RPG) and it probably consumed more of my time than any other game I’ve played, aside from the ridiculous LANs my friends and I used to have with Halo. All I need to do now is find a “gamerchick” and everything will pretty much be good to go.

I originally came to the site looking for help with Dead Rising and THP8 and I’ve been hooked ever since. Thanks to all the members who contribute to make this a great site. Every time I “discover” something that I think will make a great addition, it seems like it’s already been posted – So cheers to ya’ll always being one step ahead and hopefully I’ll be able to throw in some helpful info here and there in the future.

Thanks guys. I must be the red-headed, bastard step-child or something.

Welcome to the site and great intro. I hurt my shoulder playing baseball around 4 years ago its 100% now and now I play football full time TE lol.

I'll try not to hold the face that you're a Yankees fan against you. It's not like Atlanta can say much for themselves the last couple of years anyway.;)