Peripheral vision 40 is glitcheddddd!

arenafighter

:uzi:Damn Achievement!! :mad:

I dont get the achievement for

Fly faster than mach 2 for 60 minutes in story mode

after my 2nd try i gave up to unlock this one. everytime i got the Challange but not the Achievement, its the same shit with the first HAWX-Game.

My 2nd try was on a fresh save but no luck Challenge pops on screen but no Achievement.

anyone has the same Problem???

Peripheral vision40 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.pngFly faster than mach 2 for 60 minutes in story mode.

Peripheral vision40 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.pngFly faster than mach 2 for 60 minutes in story mode.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after my 2nd try i gave up to unlock this one. everytime i got the Challange but not the Achievement, its the same shit with the first HAWX-Game.

My 2nd try was on a fresh save but no luck Challenge pops on screen but no Achievement.

I got the same problem. The Name of the achivement ist IN STORY MODE don´t know if a single mission with a individual plane (like the F15) counts. The challenge is for OVERAL flying over mach 2. So it´s count MP, Mission Mode and Single Player. No one has this achivement on trueachivements also...don´t know what to do...

This Problem is also with the Off-Mode achivement :mad:

I got the same problem. The Name of the achivement ist IN STORY MODE don´t know if a single mission with a individual plane (like the F15) counts. The challenge is for OVERAL flying over mach 2. So it´s count MP, Mission Mode and Single Player. No one has this achivement on trueachivements also...don´t know what to do...

This Problem is also with the Off-Mode achivement :mad:

It's not glitched, the challenge requires you to fly faster for 60 mins and the other one to be in off mode for 60 mins but for the actual achievement you need to do 60 mins in story mode ONLY

It's not glitched, the challenge requires you to fly faster for 60 mins and the other one to be in off mode for 60 mins but for the actual achievement you need to do 60 mins in story mode ONLY

You don´t got the achivement so what now?! :) I play in Story Mode the first mission with the F15 with mach 2,5 in off mode for over 60 minutes and don´t get anything as all other players on trueachivements...thats a lot of gamers so it´s not so easy as it´s sounds...

You don´t got the achivement so what now?! :) I play in Story Mode the first mission with the F15 with mach 2,5 in off mode for over 60 minutes and don´t get anything as all other players on trueachivements...thats a lot of gamers so it´s not so easy as it´s sounds...

I know i don't have it cos i haven't tried it, you should try not doing it in like the training missions

I also have this problem i have the challenge but no achievement for assistance off

Yeah a few people have it now. You get this only in Story, and the achivement plops in the game. I ask a gamer...

I try this with the mission "Desert Fortress" and the F15, i play over an our in Off-Mode and don´ get it. First i destroy all enemys until you have to land on the airport, then you have unlimited time. Circle around the airport with LB/RB with Mach 2,5 in off Mode. But i DON´T GET IT. Why?

I think its a bug when you play the game on coop, after that you don´t get any solo achivement...i have no idear :confused:

Yeah a few people have it now. You get this only in Story, and the achivement plops in the game. I ask a gamer...

I try this with the mission "Desert Fortress" and the F15, i play over an our in Off-Mode and don´ get it. First i destroy all enemys until you have to land on the airport, then you have unlimited time. Circle around the airport with LB/RB with Mach 2,5 in off Mode. But i DON´T GET IT. Why?

I think its a bug when you play the game on coop, after that you don´t get any solo achivement...i have no idear :confused:

Thanks I'll give it a go

Ok i got it. Its defenetly a bug! You have to start a new game, delete your save or save it on memory card/usb stick. Start the first mission and fly in Off-Mode with the F16 for 60 Minutes. Don´t fall asleep. The achivement pop up during the mission.

The Mach 2,5 achivement is completly bugged. Don´t try to get it until the first patch comes out. I and a friend try this in the "fortress mission"´completely useless.

After all it costs me 5 ours of my life, be cool and Peace! :Bounce:

So what your saying is Tai is that if you have already started Co-op then you will not get the achievement until you delete your save. Does that mean that you will lose all of your data, ie Level, upgrades, basically everything or is all that saved online with Ubisoft. Are you sure that the other achievement is glitched as well Jason. I know your probably right but are you definately sure your flying faster than 2,400km an hour and completing the challenge in Single Player Story (Not in Co-Op) and not in the training missions?????

So what your saying is Tai is that if you have already started Co-op then you will not get the achievement until you delete your save. Does that mean that you will lose all of your data, ie Level, upgrades, basically everything or is all that saved online with Ubisoft. Are you sure that the other achievement is glitched as well Jason. I know your probably right but are you definately sure your flying faster than 2,400km an hour and completing the challenge in Single Player Story (Not in Co-Op) and not in the training missions?????

is it 2,400km? I thought it was 2,000km? I have the challenge from campaign alone but no achievement

Well i swear it was 2.400km because thats what I had to do in the first hawx for mach 2, I might be wrong but seening you said you got the challenge completed it must be glitched. But are you sure youre doing it right, because people said that you have to do it alone in story mode and not in training missions. Is that what you did??

Well i swear it was 2.400km because thats what I had to do in the first hawx for mach 2, I might be wrong but seening you said you got the challenge completed it must be glitched. But are you sure youre doing it right, because people said that you have to do it alone in story mode and not in training missions. Is that what you did??

You see the supersonic shockwaves (Mach 1) at 1200km/h, so 2400km/h would seem to make sense.

You see the supersonic shockwaves (Mach 1) at 1200km/h, so 2400km/h would seem to make sense.

Ok for a clear understanding: You need to fly 2470 Kmh (Mach 2) (over this is better 2500 Kmh) and the F15 has this speed and a lot more. I try this 3 times, NO Player, i repeat, no Player has this achivement. :Bounce:

The Off-Mode achivement was buggy, thats no joke! I have a memory card, if you delete your save, you lose erverything.

I believe both these are bugged, I have done both and unlocked the challenges a few times and nothing has happened, tried in campaign mode before landing, and also tried reselecting a story mode mission from the main menu and it still has not unlocked.

Guess we'll be waiting for a patch.

so after my 3rd attempt to get this damn glitched achievement i gave up.

I played on a complete fresh save to Level 6 or 7 (the level you must follow 2 jets out of the cannyon) and i flow 59 min in Mach 2 (over 1400) my planes top speed was 1615. than i copy this save on my Memory card! Back in the Game i resume my Story and flow the last minute in Mach 2.

And what a surprise the challenge pops but not the Achievement.

My last idea is we must fly straight over 1400 for one hour without the plane goes under Mach 2. So is there anyone who flows 60 min Mach2 permanently in Story Mode??????

This one needs a patch assap!

so after my 3rd attempt to get this damn glitched achievement i gave up.

I played on a complete fresh save to Level 6 or 7 (the level you must follow 2 jets out of the cannyon) and i flow 59 min in Mach 2 (over 1400) my planes top speed was 1615. than i copy this save on my Memory card! Back in the Game i resume my Story and flow the last minute in Mach 2.

And what a surprise the challenge pops but not the Achievement.

My last idea is we must fly straight over 1400 for one hour without the plane goes under Mach 2. So is there anyone who flows 60 min Mach2 permanently in Story Mode??????

This one needs a patch assap!

Mach 2 isn't 1400 mph but 1600 mph (1534 mph to be exact but sure they made it 1600mph in game)

Damn. I did 75 minutes in one sitting got the afterburner award but no achievement.

I hope the fix if there ever is one doesnt involve me recovering my profile. Last time I recovered it took 8 hours.

I found this.

http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/3981007546/m/8601025088

Why didnt they do bug testing before the release. Im getting really annoyed with dlc not working and achievements not working and other problems. Perhaps its time for a ps3.

Also if anyone figured out the requirements for unlocking this please tell us exactly how you did it.

Edited by aussiestatic

did you have to delete your save to get that achievement or did it just unlock when u had actually done n hour in story mode not coop or arcade

I unlocked it in story Mode in singleplayer Mode! I always Fly in off Mode, cause its cooler ;-) its One of my First achievement in that Game!