Achievement Guide & Roadmap

sanger

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/achievements/1194/UP439PU=.jpg ハイテンション 20G

フィーバー状態を60秒以上維持する。レベル不問。

High Tension : Remain in fever mode for 60 seconds. Level doesn't matter.

In Arrange mode, when you are going into power-up mode, throw Tukaima by pressing RB to go in fever mode. Do this right before a boss fight and keep using lasers to get the tension meter to full and keep it there for 60 seconds.

Can anyone explain this better im just not getting it. I've tried the description and nothing. Thanks.

Can anyone explain this better im just not getting it. I've tried the description and nothing. Thanks.

In an Arrange game you'll enter fever mode when you reach 1000 on the first bottom left counter. The counter will decreases as time passes, you just need to keep killing enemies and getting itens to make the counter rise again (just don't let it reach 0 or the fever mode will cease). I just kept shooting and throwing the tukaima, got it without even noticing. Ah, do it on Level 3, since there are more enemies and more bullets.

And now I have a question. I just need the 4 and 6 bi achivements. Watched a few replays but, at which settings should I play? Default? Will reducing the damage level affect in some way?

Edited by Randoman

In an Arrange game you'll enter fever mode when you reach 1000 on the first bottom left counter. The counter will decreases as time passes, you just need to keep killing enemies and getting itens to make the counter rise again (just don't let it reach 0 or the fever mode will cease). I just kept shooting and throwing the tukaima, got it without even noticing. Ah, do it on Level 3, since there are more enemies and more bullets.

And now I have a question. I just need the 4 and 6 bi achivements. Watched a few replays but, at which settings should I play? Default? Will reducing the damage level affect in some way?

Thanks! For the points the settings dont really matter i did not notice any diffrence in my playthroughs. Just make sure to play on level 3. A tip for the level with the snakes is shoot the rocks they give out massive points and you can net about 1.5 billion points on that level alone.

I just finished all stages on level 3 and didn't get the achievement. Didn't continue and did the extra stage. Any idea what I did wrong?

Edit: I can confirm that continiues need to be set to "off" in the options menu to get this achievement. Even if you don't use one it will count against you if it is set to "on".

Edited by Matty Thorns

any tips on getting the 4 billion achievement? im using Follett and my high score was 3.3 bill. should i wait until the blue homing missiles turn red before "lock shoting" or should i press X when theres a ton of em?

any tips on getting the 4 billion achievement? im using Follett and my high score was 3.3 bill. should i wait until the blue homing missiles turn red before "lock shoting" or should i press X when theres a ton of em?

This is what I've gathered from my time with the game and watching replays. My current high score is around 6.3 billion in score attack, so I'm no pro, but I hope this helps others. ;)

Blue suicide bullets: To score high, you must first have the +value counter at 10,000 in power-up mode, as the guide says. Then, you must collect a number of the blue homing suicide bullets on the screen, and wait until their "tail", or the long line after them, turns red. (This happens only when the +value is 10,000 - do not confuse with the bullet itself getting a red "aura" and disappearing.)

When you have lots of red-tailed suicide bullets on the screen, use the lock shot to cancel them to a massive amount of rings (and points).

You should do around 4 to 5 kill-enemies-cancel-blue-suicide-bullets cycles during one power-up, depending on the circumstances (dying is always worse than cancelling early).

Yellow homing suicide bullets: If the lock shot is done when there's a lot of smaller enemies on the screen, there is another opportunity for scoring: keep the lock shot button held down, and the shot enemies spawn yellow, homing, faster suicide bullets. Let go of the lock shot button to cancel them to more rings.

Recharging: Do the second to last power-up when your counter is around 200. Then you should have a healthy number of suicide bullets for the last cancel: do this when your counter is about 20. You will still get the rings, but not points; instead, your counter should be back at 1,000 and the +value at at least 2,000, and you're soon ready for another power-up.

There are some more finer nuances as well, but these are the basic techniques.

I just got the 4 and 6bi achievements. It taked a little longer 'till I realize that killing the enemies with the tukaima give a massive number of itens. I had difficult getting 4bi before that but as soon as I lined up the Tukaima with the angel it was just one go: 6.6bi at the end of the game (and the playthrough was pretty lame).

So the tip is, line up the tukaima and shot lasers like there's no tomorrow. Activate power-up mode only when the bottom counter is at 10,000. Using this method I was able to activate power-up mode up to 2 times in a single level. Reached 6 bi in the middle of final level (area 1).

Also, try to not get hit.

Good luck!

thanks, you guys. i got the 4 bill achievement squeaking it by today with your help and tips..my high score is 4.1 bill..when is a good time to let go of the lock shot when the yellow bullets are coming at you?

let go the lock shot when you run out of missiles (the region will turn red)

I did the 4b and 6b achieves in one playthrough and they didn't unlock... does anyone know if restarting a level (which I did when I screwed up my power up combo) prevents you from unlocking achievements?

The game probably even warns you of this in the Japanese that comes up when you choose reset, I just don't read much (any) Japanese.

*Edit* That's what the problem was, I unlocked the 4b achievement without an issue but of course I'm not going to hit the 6b this time. So, moral of the story, don't restart a level.

Edited by Dexx2328
figured out the problem

Yes I unlocked my 4 and 6 Billion achievements after trying the runs without restarting. That seems to be the case, also make sure you keep an eye on the small dot in your stomach,that is your hit marker, if it is hit you take damage, any other part of you can be hit. On a final note if you turn off continues and set your lives and bombs to 5 you can get every achievement, whether this is old news or not here it is anyway.

• 5 months later...

Its funny. Today I bought this game and blindly played. Even Though I died at the 4th boss, in my very very first run, I got the 4 billion achievement. I didnt read the guide at all, but I bet you can get the 6 billion aswell, only playing on level 2 stages.

I liked the game. I dont understand anything, but I like it so far.

• 1 month later...

Great guide, just got my 1000 5 mins ago with the 6 billion achievement being my last. To any one struggling with the billion achievements i suggest finding a character your comfortable using and watching the replays from the top scorers as they helped me alot.

• 2 weeks later...
Its funny. Today I bought this game and blindly played. Even Though I died at the 4th boss, in my very very first run, I got the 4 billion achievement. I didnt read the guide at all, but I bet you can get the 6 billion aswell, only playing on level 2 stages.

I liked the game. I dont understand anything, but I like it so far.

Somehow I doubt that.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

For anyone in need of help, I just got this one and it was the last one I got in the whole game. I kept trying and tying with Follett. but could not seem to get it. I decided to try Lei, and got this on the 2nd stage, if playing in order. I was in fever mode basically the whole level, and got it halfway before I reached the boss. Her RB throw is more helpful than Folletts in getting this achievement.

*Fever mode for 60 seconds can seem like forever!*