Glitched Achieves?

spyder2g

I kinda feel like I'm talking to myself over here but oh well. For some reason the getting both endings and clearing the game with all characters with no continues achieves won't pop for me. Anybody else? Any word on a patch?

Yeah, a patch is coming in Mid June that fixes alot of things, the glitched/buggy 6billion achievement included.

I thought I should have unlocked the Get All Endings achievement myself, I'm going to playthrough the game with each character twice again just to be sure, but I doubt that one is glitched. Probably just an oversight on my part.

The 70G achievement for 1CCing the game with every character popped no problem for me and I haven't heard of anyone complaining about it thus far.

Yeah, a patch is coming in Mid June that fixes alot of things, the glitched/buggy 6billion achievement included.

I thought I should have unlocked the Get All Endings achievement myself, I'm going to playthrough the game with each character twice again just to be sure, but I doubt that one is glitched. Probably just an oversight on my part.

The 70G achievement for 1CCing the game with every character popped no problem for me and I haven't heard of anyone complaining about it thus far.

I have a touch of OCD and I went so far as to write down my progress on these achieves so I know I completed 'em. The one for clearing without continuing with all I did on lvl 1 with most and never did the EX map. Would this make a difference?

The Achievements have been unlocking fine for me, but you guys may be interested in this...

Currently, "GAME SETTING" has a known glitch. If you select "DEFAULT SETTING" item in its menu, some of the progress for cumulative achievements are reset to the start. So, do not select "DEFAULT SETTING"

Taken from HERE

The Achievements have been unlocking fine for me, but you guys may be interested in this...

Taken from HERE

Craaaaaaap. I'm sure that I did that more than once. Thought I was just being careful. No prob though I really like the game so I'll just star over. Thanks for the info!

Interesting that clicking default re sets the cumulative ones. I'm sure I have pressed it a few times.

One I don't seem to be able to unlock is the 6 bombs and a full magic bar in arrange. I have done it loads of times but it never unlocks. Do other people have this one unlocked?

I don't know if the patch is meant to "fix" this but the game is just stupid easy now. You can change the settings to the easiest possibe config. and go to town. I got the 100pt achieve for doing all maps including EX on lvl 3 no CC on my first try. I already had the one for no CC no lvl 1 but I had to work hard to get it. Now a monkey or even a PS3 fanboy could do it.:(

I don't know if the patch is meant to "fix" this but the game is just stupid easy now. You can change the settings to the easiest possibe config. and go to town. I got the 100pt achieve for doing all maps including EX on lvl 3 no CC on my first try. I already had the one for no CC no lvl 1 but I had to work hard to get it. Now a monkey or even a PS3 fanboy could do it.:(

I have no idea how you got it on your First Try I still can't get this achievement! Doing 6 castle levels on lvl3, hell the last boss takes damn near 20mins to kill him, and crazy amounts of things flying at you!

Edited by Da CRU Mughhh

Its all 6. The problem is when you play all the levels on 3 Satan Claws gets a lot harder.

What I tend to do is tackle the levels I find hardest first. So for me its the vertical snake level (lots of points in this one so easy extend) Followed by the mansion with the tall fella second. The others are easy if you learn the boss patterns. Then its just the horrible rabbit and bear who can be tricky.

For Satan Claws its best to bomb the hell out of him whilst he is in his first smaller form. Once he gets bigger he is pretty easy. Especially if you are in power up mode.

Good luck.

okay I'll give that a try. But I still have to do all 6worlds or whatever they are called on level 3 right! or just the last one?

Wait, wait, wait!!!!!! YOU CAN ADJUST THE GAME SETTINGs AND STILL GET ALL THE ACHIEVEMENTS!!!!!!!!:eek::eek: This means that you can set your bombs to 5, your lives to 5, enemy and enemy bomb damage to you both to ZERO! You can get hit literally 6 times before you lose one life!! My math may suck but even without getting a free life(which you will) you can get hit 30 times and use 25 bombs without continuing. I made it to satan claws using Follett with more than three lives and 12 bombs and I SUCK!!!! :woop:

I don't know how you guys are doing this I switch the settings and everything! and I can get up to the bunny and the bear, with 3lifes. and they kill me!

Just to see when i do the final boss it takes me 4 lives to knock him out! I don't know if I'm not doing something right or not understanding it!

I don't know how you guys are doing this I switch the settings and everything! and I can get up to the bunny and the bear, with 3lifes. and they kill me!

Just to see when i do the final boss it takes me 4 lives to knock him out! I don't know if I'm not doing something right or not understanding it!

When the counter on the bottom left reaches 1000 you can press x and this will put you into powerup mode, along with changing every bullet on screen to yummy rings. All bullets also disappear when you leave super mode. This can be a life-saver and also kill harder enemys much, much faster. Have you been using this?

There are some good guides on SHMUPS and Cave-STG on how to play the game properly. If you play all on level 1 it should be very easy to get to the end and finish of Satan claws.

I can get to him with everything on level 3 including the EX stage. I still have not to beat him in a single credit all on level 3 though. Normally because I make silly mistakes early on.

If you simply want to get to the end don't play for score. Just stay alive!

I find it hard not to play for score though. Which means point blanking to build both meters to max, initiating power up mode and holding lock down to spawn the yellow sperm bullets. Cancel them into rings, shoot things a lot to spawn the blue sharp bullets, herd them into a line and then cancel them with lock and hold for more yellow sperms. This is pretty much the process for the most of the game. There are boss milking techniques too but at the moment I don't really bother with them.

I am liking this game more and more. Its still not as good as the first one but I am having a lot of fun with it.

Wait, wait, wait!!!!!! YOU CAN ADJUST THE GAME SETTINGs AND STILL GET ALL THE ACHIEVEMENTS!!!!!!!!:eek::eek: This means that you can set your bombs to 5, your lives to 5, enemy and enemy bomb damage to you both to ZERO! You can get hit literally 6 times before you lose one life!! My math may suck but even without getting a free life(which you will) you can get hit 30 times and use 25 bombs without continuing. I made it to satan claws using Follett with more than three lives and 12 bombs and I SUCK!!!! :woop:

are you kidding me? If it's true I'll kiss you (joke)

so I can set up all settings to high and still get the achievements for 1CCing the game?

He's right! Set lives to max and bombs. Set bullet and enemy damage (from bumping into them) to 0 and you have what equates to about 40 lives. And after two easy extends its even more.

I just had a go and tried to get the die on Pigeon Blood Jitterbug achievement but I had so much life left he timed out and died lol.

He's right! Set lives to max and bombs. Set bullet and enemy damage (from bumping into them) to 0 and you have what equates to about 40 lives. And after two easy extends its even more.

I just had a go and tried to get the die on Pigeon Blood Jitterbug achievement but I had so much life left he timed out and died lol.

How the hell do you even get to fight pigeon Blood Jitterbug?:confused:

Thats very odd! I have not heard of this one being bugged.

To fight him you have to do the following.

Use lock shot to finish off every boss.

Be careful using anyone who shoots a familiar shot that stays on screen for too long. Probably easiest with Follet.

You cant use any continues.

Make sure to finish Satan Claws last form with lock shot too.

You will know it has worked as a large cake will pop out of him when he dies.

A short cut-scene later and you will fight Pigeon Blood Jitterbug (I has hoping for some blood or a pigeon :( )

The level you select for each stage does not matter.

Thats very odd! I have not heard of this one being bugged.

To fight him you have to do the following.

Use lock shot to finish off every boss.

Be careful using anyone who shoots a familiar shot that stays on screen for too long. Probably easiest with Follet.

You cant use any continues.

Make sure to finish Satan Claws last form with lock shot too.

You will know it has worked as a large cake will pop out of him when he dies.

A short cut-scene later and you will fight Pigeon Blood Jitterbug (I has hoping for some blood or a pigeon :( )

The level you select for each stage does not matter.

Ok I'm stupid - how do you use the lock shot? And is this all done in II X mode? The guy above you said he did it Arrange mode.:confused:

yes I did it on arrange mode and I didn't used lock shot on all bosses (if I remember), but it was for sure Pigeon Blood Jitterbug cause his name showed up before fighting.

Maybe it only works in IIX mode

ok just got it along with 100 pointer, defeated all bosses with lockshot (get health of the boss very low, get counter to 1000, press X and hold it on the boss until he dies).

You'll know if you habe beaten all bosses with lockshot if the santa releases a big cake.

I've trouble getting some other achievements, like:

• ご褒美 (10)
    Get the Shortcake, IIX Mode only
  • 世界の平和は私が守る! (20)
    Cancel a total of 100,000 bullets using your shot or throwing your familiar, any rank levell
  • フルパワーを見せ付けろ (20)
    Stay in Power-up mode for over 60 seconds, any rank level
  • ハイテンション (20)
    Stay in Fever mode for over 60 seconds, any rank level
  • 魔法使い (5)
    Collect a Magic Item (a.k.a. - a bomb)

I have the 60 sec. Fever Mode achievement but what is the difference between Fever Mode and Power Up Mode?

Edited by scorpy78

is this achievement glitched also?

連射王に私はなる!! IIXモードで、ショットのみでゲームをクリアーした。(ボムは可) 20

In X-Mode, beat the game only using the Shot (you can also use bombs & the lock-shot. You just can NOT use the laser)

is this achievement glitched also?

連射王に私はなる!! IIXモードで、ショットのみでゲームをクリアーした。(ボムは可) 20

In X-Mode, beat the game only using the Shot (you can also use bombs & the lock-shot. You just can NOT use the laser)

no beat the whole game only using LT or RT to shoot, do not press A or B to shoot the laser