Deathsmiles Ip locked and region locked

dollyROT

Just a heads up to PAL gamers. This game is also IP locked. Despite numerous claims on google searches and other forums that it isn't. I added points to my account via purchasing them online through a site, after seeing a screenshot of a European gamer and a 1% downloaded screen.

this; http://d.hatena.ne.jp/elixir68k/20110522/1306052387

Just so no one else makes this mistake and wastes 30 dollars I figured this post is vital. For those who haven't used the games on demand feature before, or are eagerly anticipating an overseas release after seeing it on the american marketplace.

I haven't tried getting an american user to recover my gamertag and then download it and then recover my gamertag back and then trying to download it on my console though. I've heard that sometimes bypasses it.

( due to not knowing any american gamers who could do this for me ._.

Ps. ip locking is different from region locking, we all knew it was region locked xD.

and yes I should have listened when it said region locked and ignored when it said about ip locking.

on a positive xD it seems tons of dlc isn't region locked so i bought a rockstar pass and troubles witches instead.

Edited by dollyROT

• 4 weeks later...