• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Anyone want to do some trials right now, I'm on all day just message me through live.

I'm still on if anyone wants to play, I only need 6 more trials but am willing to help out on others!

Hello anyone up for some coop, I'm on right now.

I can't believe it's so hard to find just one person playing this game. I go online to find someone and you get no responses, you sit in a lobby for hours and not one random joins. Is this game really that hard or that bad?

Edited by xcarmacksx
:)

I have done every solo trial in two days! I want a partner to do the co-op trials in 1-3 days tops! I have already done 7/15 but I will help you get them too if you dont have them!

Add me up! I can play as both characters (when we have a choise) but I prefer Lucia!

GT:FalconGR LIVE

PS: I m online now and I will be for atleast 4 more hours so hit me up if u wanna do it now!!!

Edited by FalconGR LIVE
:D

Need about 10 more co-op trials, but will help with any others people may need. Please add me to your friends list or just send a message either here or online and we'll try to set up a day to get these out (assuming one of us can't play that exact second), or we can get them done right then and there.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys

I am currently looking to boost the Trials and complete this game. I am looking for someone who has a level of skill at this game and who also knows the methods that can get these levels done.

If anyone fancies helping out, I can return the favour on any other games that I have. Or if you still need these, send me a PM on Xbox Live.

Gamertag is Skaos3010

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Now only need 7 11 12 really want to finish this up will help you out with some in return thanks.

Will be online for the next 5-6 hours.

XBL TAG - YTBigz

Thanks Jake.

(* NOW FINISHED *)

Edited by Bigz

I just downloaded the Trial of St. Lucia DLC. If anyone is interested in the co-op challenges, hit me up. I'm down to play anytime (regardless of time zones; EST [-5] my time)

Hope to hear from some of you. Later...

GT: Redemption Mode

(1/27/13) Still working on this. I'll keep updating here until I finish it up.

Edited by Redemption Mode