Achievement Discussion

Barad

• 2 months later...

The achievements for this game are nice and easy. Most of them are main story related. Thankfully you can just run past the majority of the enemies without even fighting them. There are some mandatory fights to proceed in certain levels.

There are two collectible achievements but they are not difficult. Most of the time for the graffiti it is a case of going down the path that the progression arrow is not facing. For the hotspots you get a signal and can easily figure out where these are based on the strength of the signal. There is also an in game tracker in the level select menu that tells you how many collectibles are on each level and how many you have found. If you miss a collectible and re-play the level, you can quit out as soon as you tag the graffiti or find the hotspot since the game saves as soon as you do those actions.

All in all, this is a 4-8 hour game. If you run past all of the enemies, which you will want to do, it is closer to the 4 hour mark. I managed to do all of the achievements in 7 hours, taking many breaks and going to the store for an hour.

Warning: Stay away from tight spaces. It is very possible to get stuck in the geometry of the levels. When this happens, you will need to quit the level and re-do the whole level again. I got stuck 3 times in my playthrough of the game.

• 1 year later...