Waiting till Thursday to play 11-22-12

jeffyy pop

Hi all i checked the first few pages of the forum but didnt see anything about this. My good buddy is mailing me this to borrow since i been broke as a joke and could only afford 1 game this past month. My question is should i wait to begin this game until this new patch hits on thursday that i read about. will this fix most of these glitches people are encountering. I wanna play it really bad but if this patch will possibly make things easier and glitchless ill wait till the patch.

thanks for any feedback

Even without the upcoming patch, the game is still very playable. I hardly noticed any issues when I did my normal playthrough. However, when I tried to go for all the achievements and 100% everything, that's when I encountered many frustrating glitches. I eventually got my 1000 gamerscore, but only after putting in 10-15 hours more of play time than I sotherwise would have due to a couple of the glitches (e.g.: Encyclopedia of the Common Man - took me 10 hours of extra effort to 'will' it to finally work).

Hi all i checked the first few pages of the forum but didnt see anything about this. My good buddy is mailing me this to borrow since i been broke as a joke and could only afford 1 game this past month. My question is should i wait to begin this game until this new patch hits on thursday that i read about. will this fix most of these glitches people are encountering. I wanna play it really bad but if this patch will possibly make things easier and glitchless ill wait till the patch.

thanks for any feedback

I personally would say yeah play it but dont try encylopedia of common man thats about the only thing that is very broken at this point as far as i know. :)