Fallout 3 Add-on(s)

Jesper2207

Hello people.

I got the game Fallout 3 as many other people probably also have.. i got exactly 800 Microsoft points left, and im wondering what Add-on that might be best? (reccomended most, or something like that).. so if possible, i would like you guys to subscribe your opinion of what addon is best, maeby why, if u bother. :)

Jesper2207 ______

If you could only get 1: Point Lookout. Huge new map, like a whole new game. Better characters/missions. Fun shooting mutated redneck hillbillies.

If you could pickup another: Broken Steel. Lots of battling at an air force base/ missile launching platform. Increased level cap, new perks.

IMO the other DLCs sucked.

;3190391']I have a feeling it was the third?

Yep.

1) Operation Anchorage

2) The Pitt

3) Broken Steel

4) Point Lookout

5) Mothership Zeta

As for the OPs question.

Don't buy any using MS points, it's a waste of them.

You can get the GotY edition for pretty cheap now and it has all the DLC, sure it means you've used real money for it, but you will then get all the DLC and you'll have 800 MSP for something else.

Edited by VladimirK

You can get the GotY edition for pretty cheap now and it has all the DLC, sure it means you've used real money for it, but you will then get all the DLC and you'll have 800 MSP for something else.

Yep, or if you have a really nice friend with the GOTY version, you can borrow their second disc to install the DLC then return it to them same day, as you never need that disc again and can continue to play it off your original Fallout disc.

I was going to lend a friend my GOTY disc 2 when he got Fallout, but the crazy guy played it for about 2 hours then gave up on it! :eek:

Guess the game isn't for everyone.... :)

I'd go for Broken Steel; it just generally has more to it, primarily it raises your max to lvl 30, but also I'd say its the longest and most challenging DLC, compared to Anchorage, which is short, linear and easy.

None of them are bad, but I'd say Mothersip Zeta should be the last DLC you should consider, unless you are bent on having those sweet alien rifles. Its repetative and dare I say...somewhat boring.

None of them are bad, but I'd say Mothersip Zeta should be the last DLC you should consider, unless you are bent on having those sweet alien rifles. Its repetative and dare I say...somewhat boring.

This is true. This one is very repetitive, and not a very wide variety of new weapons were added.