Dragon guide?

Ackis

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not completely versed myself, but I'll try to help out. When it comes to the abilities there are 3 main attributes and one neutral attribute. There is fire, wind, and light as the mains with void being neutral. They work in a rock, paper, scissors function like so:

Fire > Wind

Wind > Light

Light > Fire

If your element beats the enemies then you get a 25% damage boost, if it's the same then you do regular damage with no boost, but if their element beats yours you do 25% less damage. So planning out what dragon works best against the given enemies, plus what dragon your wingman uses, makes a world of difference. Void is completely neutral and doesn't get a boost or decrease.

Now with evolving. If you go to one of your dragons(not darkshoulder chaos) and click evolve it will tell you what seeds you need and what level the dragon has to be. There are three stages so you can evolve your dragon twice. You must get them to their specified level(if you just click "yes" on the evolve message it will say "your dragon must be level * to evolve") and have the necessary items(which are gained by killing the rare creatures during missions or can be bought I think) then you can evolve them to get them stronger.

I'm still figuring the game out myself and have a lot of questions, but I hope this helped.

Attributes just indicate what element your dragon has; fire, wind, light, etc.. Every attribute is strong/weak against certain attribute enemies that are indicated in the mission summaries. And yes, if you want a complete dragon database you'll need to change your dragons attribute at least once per evolution for its corresponding database entry to appear. Once you've evolved a dragon, there's no going back. Every evolution has 2 attribute options so you'll need several different type of seeds to see them all. If you like your current dragon's attribute and dont want to change it because its useful on the missions you're doing, just get to the max level and change it right before evolving the dragon, since the evolution will change it back to its original attribute. That's what I did at least.

• 9 months later...