New Confimed info: modes, Split Screen ect

Checked twitter few minutes ago and Bowling has said that:

Split Screen MP is returning in MW3

Barebones is returning to MP (its his Fav OMG!)

"Team Defender is a new game mode where you grab a flag, run with it, and defend it on the move to score points as a team." Basicaly, its "1 flag" from MW2 (was never released to the public without exploitation)

Hes seems to be keen for a "Death streak-less" playlist.. to appease the whiners

Thats about all i got from his recent tweets..

I'm happily trading in Lag Ops this week, but I have to say that Barebones has been one of my latest favorite game modes. I used to play S&D all the time. Once I was waiting for a friend to get done with his game so I just randomly decided to try barebones and it was so refreshing to just play gun vs gun, without all the stupid killstreaks getting in the way. Glad to hear its returning in MW3.

Split Screen MP is returning in MW3

Barebones is returning to MP (its his Fav OMG!)

"Team Defender is a new game mode where you grab a flag, run with it, and defend it on the move to score points as a team." Basicaly, its "1 flag" from MW2 (was never released to the public without exploitation)

Hes seems to be keen for a "Death streak-less" playlist.. to appease the whiners

Not good.

I thought it already was in.

Interesting.

Appease the whiners? Let's reward the shit players! That sounds like a good idea! It's their fault for putting something so stupid into the game.

I'm happily trading in Lag Ops this week

Just because you have a bad connection or are always stuck with a shitty host, doesn't mean the game is bad. I have about 5,000 games played with no lag because I make sure our team has host. It's not the game.

Just because you have a bad connection or are always stuck with a shitty host, doesn't mean the game is bad. I have about 5,000 games played with no lag because I make sure our team has host. It's not the game.

I agree that being host matters (and I know it's not my connection), but BO does the worse job of all the CoD games so far. My friends and I enjoyed CoD4 and MW2 with nowhere near the amount of lag as BO. Watching killcams in BO is hilarious as the reticle is often not even pointing at the dude.

If MW3 sticks with the bulk of the MW2 engine, then I'm hoping MW3 will be a better online experience.

My friends and I enjoyed CoD4 and MW2 with nowhere near the amount of lag as BO.

Watching killcams in BO is hilarious as the reticle is often not even pointing at the dude.

I honestly don't know what "lag" you're talking about. Like I said before, I don't have any of this lag that you say is in the game for you. Bullet registration, frame rate, freezing? Bullet registration can be the host or your connection. Frame rate issues have been resolved since the release of the game, so any frame rate issues is either a scratched disc or your 360 has some problems, like mine does. Freezing in the game is again, either your disc or your 360. I can almost guarantee that any lag you get is most likely a bad host. Without knowing how good your connection is, I'm going to assume you have average or sub-par internet, because most people do. A combination of both a poor connection and a bad host constantly (I say this because I'm guessing you don't play in parties all the time like I do, nor do you guys make sure you're host), will likely lead to a lot of bullet registration lag. But, that has nothing to do with the game. That has to do with your connection and the host's.

Killcams are inaccurate and have been since CoD 4. Don't base anything off of killcams. Don't just say Black Ops killcams either. CoD 4, WaW, MW2, and BO have bad killcams.