Harder than L4D1?

xSavage Henry

i've been thinking about getting this, but by reading posts here expert and realism sounds very hard. Are there "jesus" spots like the old one had? or does this one even have a finale for each level? I managed to beat expert solo on l4d. (no friends play :() Is this one possible solo? thanks for any input

Sure its possible if you have amazing skills. But its very hard and there are no Jesus places except for the level dark carnival, which has two in the finale; "jesus rail" and even better "jesus plywood". No Jesus Places on other finales.

Better find a good team on the forums, or use the expert glitch if you have trouble. But if you wanna to finish it all solo...then good luck. As I said, not impossible...but lol good luck. Expert alone is fucking hard because of the new infected that will kick your ass, but realism is just too much. The bots are not a big help, especially coach is always standing and watching while a special infected is kicking ur ass.

Edit:There is a jesus like glitch on the level swamp fever in the finale but it sucks huge balls; it almost never works and when it works infected still kill you at the end. But you can try out of course.

Edited by PrinceOfThralls

Sure its possible if you have amazing skills. But its very hard and there are no Jesus places except for the level dark carnival, which has two in the finale; "jesus rail" and even better "jesus plywood". No Jesus Places on other finales.

Better find a good team on the forums, or use the expert glitch if you have trouble. But if you wanna to finish it all solo...then good luck. As I said, not impossible...but lol good luck. Expert alone is fucking hard because of the new infected that will kick your ass, but realism is just too much. The bots are not a big help, especially coach is always standing and watching while a special infected is kicking ur ass.

Edit:There is a jesus like glitch on the level swamp fever in the finale but it sucks huge balls; it almost never works and when it works infected still kill you at the end. But you can try out of course.

Harder is better, I still havent done expert cheevo's thats all I need I think. If anyone is up for a game tomorrow (UK Based) then im game.

Game is much harder than left 4 dead 1 as zombies come from every direction in hordes, as previous poster said, the special infected can be quite tricky :Bounce:

I've actually found this one to be much easier with the advent of melee weapons I can just swing infinitely at the oncoming hordes.

Have yet to try realism though *sigh*

Glitching spoils this game, Ive got all but expert and realism achievements but there is no way I am glitching them, im waiting for my tight arse mates to get the game when the prices drops then ill go for the expert achievements:woop:

Didn't find it harder, if anything it's easier. Just make sure you have Full Captions on.

Agree though, the most fun i got out of this game is doing the campaigns on expert. If it wasn't for my friends liking VS and Scavenge much more i'd do this all day ;)