Lost all my Jordans

airspider23

So i just finished an association game..3 of my players wearing jordans i've unlocked & at the end of the game i unlock a new pair..but it says 1 of 40 & all of the 15 i've already unlocked are now gone...WTF!!!...it can't be a player profile problem,i was wearing them during the game...i've read about ppl having trouble & have lost a pair once before but this is unreal.

So i just finished an association game..3 of my players wearing jordans i've unlocked & at the end of the game i unlock a new pair..but it says 1 of 40 & all of the 15 i've already unlocked are now gone...WTF!!!...it can't be a player profile problem,i was wearing them during the game...i've read about ppl having trouble & have lost a pair once before but this is unreal.

Did you have auto save on? Some people including me lost some Jordans because we had auto save off and didn't save the user profile before turning off the game.

I have read all the threads about autosave...it is & is always on..but how does that have an effect on them all being deleated upon unlocking..i never left the game..it said shoe unlocked 1 of 40 when i just watched a replay 5 seconds ago of the player of the game wearing retro 2s..& at the begining of the game had about 15..AUTOSAVE IS ON!!!

How come everyone keeps saying to have autosave on? If he says he had 15 jordans unlocked you should be able to assume that he didn't unlock them all in one sitting... I'm having the same problem but it's that I keep unlocking 17 out of 40. It won't save the newest one I unlock. I've been making my way through the my player mode so if you're going to insist that I "autosave" then don't waste your time because I do. Any other suggestions besides autosave? I'm attributing it to glitches. This game has several

• 2 weeks later...
It's like I posted earlier. I love the NBA 2k series, but 2k11 feels like a beta to me. This game doesn't need a patch, it needs a whole title update. I just played a game and I had 6 teammates on the court at the same time.

See I haven't been playing the game for fun much since the game came out so I haven't experienced many of these glitches that people are reporting. The only time I'm playing the game is when I'm going for achievements. I haven't played the game in almost two weeks.

See I haven't been playing the game for fun much since the game came out so I haven't experienced many of these glitches that people are reporting. The only time I'm playing the game is when I'm going for achievements. I haven't played the game in almost two weeks.

It's already almost the end of November, so hopefully they announce the fix in the coming weeks. I like playing the game, but it's no fun when none of the games count online or the network connections end the game.

It's already almost the end of November, so hopefully they announce the fix in the coming weeks. I like playing the game, but it's no fun when none of the games count online or the network connections end the game.

I've never had the problem of ranked games counting becasue I always check to see if my opponent's gamertag shows. Same thing with network connection errors haven't gotten those either. As far as the patch goes I have a feeling we won't be seeing it until the first or second week of December.