Heist update Achievements possibly leaked

Tarvu

Not sure if it's true or not but I read an article earlier today that claimed rockstar announced that heists won't be coming with next gen consoles. Along with their usual "we are sorry for the delay" and "it's taking longer than we thought"

I'll try and find that article again and post the link

That's bullshit! If anything, I would have expected Heists on the Xbox 360 to come out on the release date of the Xbox One version, that way both versions have Heists.

Rockstar is fucking up bad with all this shit.

@Dirty, because I'm a moron.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have expected Heists on the Xbox 360 to come out on the release date of the Xbox One version, that way both versions have Heists.

I thought that was a given too. I'm so naïve.. :o

At least we can bask in all that GTA SA glory come Sunday (or Monday in my case being in the future and all. :p)

If they're not out by the time of the PC version (Jan 27thish) that's a pretty poor show.

Payday 2 sees players buying contracts with the in-game money they earn, and other games do similar things. It's not the most ridiculous thing, just hopefully it's cheap enough that nobody has to grind cash to afford it.

I refuse to believe anything posted about heists in this game anymore. After 1+ year of rumors, supposed leaks of pics, release dates, and now this "achievement list", which have all been BS so far, I'm finding it hard to believe that at this point they are ever going to have online heists for this game. Time to face the facts, it's never going to happen.

I want a full game Zombie conversion add-on like Undead Nightmare for RDR. That would be amazing in a GTA game.

no more zombies please...Undead nightmare was fun and all but Im kinda bored of everything having zombies in it....

Wonder how much it'll cost to set a heist up. $300? $3000? $30,000?

each heist will cost $1m to set up, will pay out 50k per person because fuck it why not :p

Lester will take 99% of the cut.

seems legit :p

Not sure if it's true or not but I read an article earlier today that claimed rockstar announced that heists won't be coming with next gen consoles. Along with their usual "we are sorry for the delay" and "it's taking longer than we thought"

I'll try and find that article again and post the link

unlike everyone else I find this easy to believe lol

You guys are overly optimistic…

Setting up the heist will cost $1million.

Lester will take 99% of the cut.

each heist will cost $1m to set up, will pay out 50k per person because fuck it why not :p

Sounds about right lol. So with my current financial beings I should be able to set up approximately 0 heists!

I hate Rockstar and GTA 5 was the worse online game ever.

I wouldn't say its the worst game ever as I've played a lot worse online games (Asassins creed). At least we still get free DLC each month where other games like COD give you 2 new maps and then charge you for them. Still shit about no heists though

I wouldn't say its the worst game ever as I've played a lot worse online games (Asassins creed). At least we still get free DLC each month where other games like COD give you 2 new maps and then charge you for them. Still shit about no heists though

The heights in single player of the game were a little hard and achievement to some of them didnt unlock.

• 2 weeks later...
Honestly, I am waiting for the announcement that Heists will be next gen only.

I actually want that to be the case. I want to get the PC version and never have to unlock another achievement on the 360 again, especially painful multiplayer ones.

So about 14 months after the release and counting all they will give us is 3 hesists? Yeah, if that is true I'm pretty much done with R*. They were awesome but what they've done with GTA V and their money grabbing BS is annoying.

It's going to take some serious LATD or BOGT type of DLC for me to pay for anything related to GTA V in the future and I just hope to christ there is no zombies DLC I'm so god damn sick of zombies

At this point I'm just waiting for Rockstar to ruin the Red Dead & Bully sequels so I can drop them off my radar entirely.

I'm with you. I won't even buy the next Red Dead game (and Bully if it comes out) brand new I'm going to wait about 6 months to a year and cop it second hand and after that I'm done with them.

Specifically, http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/52349/gta-online-census-the-story-so-far

We know you’re all excited for more Updates to come and we’ve got some really exciting stuff in the works to continue adding to, expanding and evolving the world of Grand Theft Auto Online – including the highly anticipated launch of Online Heists which will be available for all four consoles as the first GTA Online Update to happen after the game launches on PS4 and Xbox One. We’ll have some details on that very soon as well.

Now, when that first update comes, who knows. End of the month? December? June? 2016?

I thought I read on the front page that an update will be available on Monday?

In all honesty, I personally don't expect that to be anything more than a standard, release bug fix TU for next-gen, and not an actual content update akin to what we've been getting (with Rockstar's track record of what constitutes content updates, the rerelease would count as the content update for November).

I also read "after the game launches" as not being the update that comes out WITH the launch, but the next one. If heists really were coming out next week, why not say as much, instead of the cliche "coming soon?"

Don't get me wrong, I HOPE it's next week, as then I might see the return of some of my crew members who haven't been playing in ages, waiting for heists to come out -- I'm just not counting on it.

Edited by jswartz0181