How much of each DLC have you played?

Barad

Have a wild guess in terms of hours as theres no actual way of knowing. I've probably played..

Back to Karkand - 50-60 hours

Close Quaters 30 hours

ArmoUred Kill - 15-20 hours

The DLC's have progressively gotten less enjoyable and worth playing but hopefully Aftermath will change that.

Edited by Barad

B2K

Absolutely no idea. With it releasing so close to the main game (and for free) I actually don't consider it DLC as such... It could quite easily account for maybe half of my playtime before CQ hit? Let's just go for 250 hours.

CQ

50 Gun Master wins at about 10 minutes a round so at least 500 minutes/8 hours.

50 Domination wins so at least another 8 hours.

Multiple other games of the above before medals were introduced.

All in all I'd hazard a guess at around 30-35 hours for Close Quarters.

AK

At least 5 hours spent in vehicles from AK according to BF3stats.com. I'll add another 5 or so for chopper/jet/MBT and infantry play time.

Reason being behind my lack of AK play time is the hunt for Gun Master and Domination medals. I do plan on playing a lot more (to get the Tank Superiority medal ;)) and generally try and get my money's worth out of Premium, even if it is just Stinger trolling everything in the air :p

TL;DR?

Back to Karkand is my most played.

Close Quarters next due to GM and DOM medals.

Armoured (yes, with a U, because I'm English and we spell things right, as should you Mr. B R E A D ;)) Kill last due to the above medal hunting.

Edited by Rapturous Rich

B2K

Absolutely no idea. With it releasing so close to the main game (and for free) I actually don't consider it DLC as such... It could quite easily account for maybe half of my playtime before CQ hit? Let's just go for 250 hours.

Same here, I don't even think of Karkand as a DLC anymore, it feels like playing vanilla maps. I mean now it's been out so long it feels like it came out with the game. Anyway, I'd say... 150 hours?

CQ: I never really liked it that much, but I did play it a lot during x2 XPs, so I'll say 25 hours, maybe 30.

AK: I haven't played it much at all, really, I was locked out when it released and missed about a month after. Now I've played it a fairly small amount, so I'll give it 15 hours.

Honestly, I like the DLCs, but I'd say I've played vanilla way more, I've probably spent a hundred hours on Metro alone.

Armoured (yes, with a U, because I'm English and we spell things right, as should you Mr. B R E A D ;))

Not really sure why I reading this thread because I don't play BF online at all or these DLCs. Lets put it down to boredom.

Reason for me posting was because of the above part of your post caught my eye. I do the same with the game - Dishonoured. Annoyingly, it's spelt without a 'U' to! Yet everytime I type it out, I add it in as that's how it's spelt lol.

You may now go back on topic ;P

Not really sure why I reading this thread because I don't play BF online at all or these DLCs. Lets put it down to boredom.

Reason for me posting was because of the above part of your post caught my eye. I do the same with the game - Dishonoured. Annoyingly, it's spelt without a 'U' to! Yet everytime I type it out, I add it in as that's how it's spelt lol.

Don't forget using an S where there should be a Z. Haha, I'm just going to say that variety is the spice of life and having different dialects of English around the world is great. Besides, it's hardly unique to English, the Swiss don't even use the ß!

Oh yeah, I spell Dishonoured correctly as well as Medal Of Honour. I can't help it and refuse to submit to American English.

And as WOLF pointed out, the Americans are also responsible for other mishaps such as "memorize" and "defense" :(

What stands in the way of releasing a game with the correct spelling over here?

IDK about all of them. As stated I don't consider B2K DLC because of it's release.

Close Quarters has the most for me. I love no vehicles and the pathlines I could use to run around the maps and destroy.

Armored Kill I have maybe 3-6 hours on. Played it launch weekend and haven't played BF since. Just been busy.

Looking forward to Aftermath. That looks like it should get some playtime from me. I love urban warfare.

I'm just going to say that it's not pronounced "Arm-Our-D" and leave it at that.

Anyway, I may have played Close Quarters a little more than B2K, if only because I dislike Sharqi and Wake Island so I've rarely ever played on those maps. And I like the firefights more than vehicular combat, so I mostly stuck to Seine, Canals, Metro, and Bazaar before CQ was released.

However, I can say with certainty that I've played Armored Kill the least.

I'm just going to say that it's not pronounced "Arm-Our-D" and leave it at that.
Well that's because people are mispronouncing it, duh! :p

I spell Medal oF Honor like this what are you going to do Richy boy???
Have a word with your English teacher? First of all that capital F is all kinds of wrong... ;)

I forgot I apologize please don't think any less of me. :p
I'm sorry but I am forced to because you used a Z (American) instead of an S (British) and you haven't even edited your original post to correct your mistake! It's like you want me to be disappointed in you :( Edited by Rapturous Rich

Don't forget using an S where there should be a Z. Haha, I'm just going to say that variety is the spice of life and having different dialects of English around the world is great. Besides, it's hardly unique to English, the Swiss don't even use the ß!

Oh yeah, I spell Dishonoured correctly as well as Medal Of Honour. I can't help it and refuse to submit to American English.

And as WOLF pointed out, the Americans are also responsible for other mishaps such as "memorize" and "defense" :(

What stands in the way of releasing a game with the correct spelling over here?

We speak the language closer to it's roots than you guys do. You're the ones who went and changed everything and then claim that's how it's always been :p

I haven't really played much of the DLCs and it's become a waste of my money. I thought I'd being playing BF3 a lot longer than I did when I bought them [was playing a bit back then]. I'd say B2K is the most played because it came out first and early on. I didn't play much of CQ and even less of AK. I played CQ more than I wanted to so I could feel like I got my moneys worth. I played AK enough to get the achievements. So like 5 hours.

We speak the language closer to it's roots than you guys do. You're the ones who went and changed everything and then claim that's how it's always been :p

I haven't really played much of the DLCs and it's become a waste of my money. I thought I'd being playing BF3 a lot longer than I did when I bought them [was playing a bit back then]. I'd say B2K is the most played because it came out first and early on. I didn't play much of CQ and even less of AK. I played CQ more than I wanted to so I could feel like I got my moneys worth. I played AK enough to get the achievements. So like 5 hours.

Okay, smarty pants. Less of that. Go on, get outta here! My "beef" with American English isn't all that severe, I'm mostly just doing this for laughs but when I see a British person using obvious Americanisms it makes me sadface :(

Can we agree to disagree and blame the French?

Same here, I don't even think of Karkand as a DLC anymore, it feels like playing vanilla maps.

Same. Can't assign an approximate percentage... fuck math.

Karkand is easily my most played DLC. Mostly because when you route into long ticket CQ servers Oman is almost always mixed in with Kharg, Border and Firestorm. AND it's easily one of my more favourite sniping maps when nuubies wookie the upper floors of Flag D :woop:

Note to construction site campers:

Thank you. I love you. Sincerely, JNG-90.

Wish there were more regular CQ servers hosting the other Karkand maps, but every time I even find the maps it's always CQA or Rush :mad:

Fuck man, 5 flags CQ on Wake is the only way to go. Only ever played that a couple times and it was a fucking riot. And I don't even like Wake.

Close Quarters: Completed assignments and achievements. Haven't touched it since.

Armoured Kill: About the same but don't mind getting routed off into a AK map for CQ when it happens. I just goof off trying to get better at flying if I'm running lone wolf.

All I'm going to say is: Ebonics.

That is all.

Edited by Opiate42

Can we agree to disagree and blame the French?

Only if you call them by their proper name... "Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys"

Karkand is easily my most played DLC. Mostly because when you route into long ticket CQ servers Oman is almost always mixed in with Kharg, Border and Firestorm. AND it's easily one of my more favourite sniping maps when nuubies wookie the upper floors of Flag D :woop:

Note to construction site campers:

Thank you. I love you. Sincerely, JNG-90.

Same, I mostly play those 4 maps. Gotta love playing counter sniper and taking out people camping in the construction site (and the hotels back from C), or in the crane by flag A in Op Firestorm - especially when they don't learn and go back again, and again and again :woop:

I've only played the Armoured Kill maps to get the achievements, and I prefer larger maps to those more suited to close quarters combat.

I haven't really got a clue on the amount of hours I have spent playing the different DLC packs. However I only enjoyed some of the Back to Karkand maps and Armored Kill I only played briefly enough to get the achievements.

I did like the Close Quarter DLC pack. I have put down quite a lot of time playing on those maps. Probably because I like smaller maps where you don't run into vehicles that much. :)