Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

Hey guys. I'm looking to get the "League Champion" and the "It's the playoffs" achievements. Add yourself to the list if your available regularly. Once it is full I'll create a league and send a message with name and password. I'm also looking to do the "Party Animal","breakaway" and "all play" achievements if anyone is interested.

GT: RPGDavey

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Online Now 12:16AM EST... Will be on for an hour or so, hit me up if anyone is interested in some achievements tonight. I still need 100 online goals and break away, I also need the four achievements that need either 4 people or 6 people. Coach and I have a league set up just looking for some more help...

GT: ExtreRand

i'd like to do

Faceoff King 25

Win 80% of the faceoffs in an Online Versus Play ranked match

You can get this on while boosting other ranked achievements, just make sure you will all of the faceoffs - you can loose a few, just make sure you have over 80% at the stats screen. You win the faceoff by going down on the when the ref moves his arm. This will unlock at the end of the match. See 'Out of the box' on how to boost a ranked match.

No Offsides 35

Complete an Online Versus Play ranked match without being called for an offside

An offside is when a player on the attacking team enters the attacking zone before the puck itself enters the zone (across the blue line). If you have the puck, just make sure none of your team mates are headed of you as you cross the blue line. If you are still not clear on offsides, check out this link. Just complete a game with no offsides and this will unlock. See 'Out of the box' on how to boost a ranked match.

No Icing 35

Complete an Online Versus Play ranked match without being called for icing

An icing is when you shoot the puck from behind the center red line to behind the goal line by the opposing teams net, and they touch the puck before you. If you need more info on what an icing is, check out this link. Easily boosted while working towards other ranked achievements, just don't dump the puck. See 'Out of the box' on how to boost a ranked match.

Out Of The Box 25

Complete an Online Versus Play ranked match without getting a penalty

This can be boosted with 2 people. Go to EA Leagues-Community-Lobbies and pick a lobby. Once you are both in a lobby click on their name and 'Invite to game'. This auto set up a game. All you have to do is not get a penalty, just just run out the clock.

Century Play 35

Score a total of 100 goals in Online Versus Play ranked matches over your career

Very easily done with a boosting partner. See 'Out of the box' on how to boost a ranked match. Just have each player pull their goalie ( + ) and score an empty neat goal, rinse and repeat. Each person would be able to get 20-25 goals in a match so this wont take too long. You can see how many goals you need in your player hub.

Shootout Shutout 20

Win an Online Shootout ranked match without being scored on

Go to Online-Ea Leagues-Community-lobby-shoot outs. Once you have 2 players in the lobby, start a game. To make this easier, have the loosing player hold and move the goalie to the side of the net for much more room to score. Score 3 goals in a row and win the match and you'll unlock this and the 'Shootout Master' Achievement. Once you get them, swap and start a new game for the other person.

Shootout Master 20

Score three goals in a row in an Online Shootout ranked match

See 'Shootout Shutout' for more info.

It's Not Easy 25

Beat a NHL team using an AHL team in an Online Versus Play ranked match

Just select an AHL team and boost this a friend. You can go for other achievement while doing this, as long as your AHL team beats the NHL team your friend is using. See 'Out of the box' on how to boost a ranked match.

All Play 15

Complete and win an Online Versus Play ranked match with three guests on the same Xbox 360 console

Find a boosting partner and get them to throw you a match with 3 other controllers signed in. You can use Guitars/drums if you need to as they will work. Just move the controller to your side on the team select menu and press to sign them in as a guest. See 'Out of the box' on how to boost a ranked match.

tomorrow (FRIDAY). please message and FR me on xbox live, if you're up for it. (GMT +1, it's 23:06 right now in Paris :p) i'd like to start around 6pm :)

hey guys theres a few online achievements that me and a friend are trying to get.

Party animal

Its a challenge

League champion

break away (we tried everything but it hasnt unlocked for us)

Its the playoffs

Anyone willing to help us please send me an xbl invite,

GT= stachieo

NEED ACHIEVEMENT WITH 4 CONTROLLERS. U CAN DO THE FACEOFF ONE, NO PENALTIES, NO OFFSIDE AND SHIT LIKE THAT IF U WANT IN THAT GAME. JUST MESSAGE ME RIGHT NOW ON XBOX OR LATER, ILL BE ON ANYTIME FOR THIS ACHIEVEMENT

GT : STAND N DELIV3R

PS : can help u for others achivement if u want, just need this one.

hey guys theres a few online achievements that me and a friend are trying to get.

Party animal

Its a challenge

League champion

break away (we tried everything but it hasnt unlocked for us)

Its the playoffs

Anyone willing to help us please send me an xbl invite,

GT= stachieo

I still need It's a challenge. I sent you a message over Live.

League up for anyone who wants to join and get the achievements. If you already have it, and don't mind filling a spot and helping out your fellow achievement whores, that'd be great.

League name: x360a idws

League password: hola

Thanks to anyone that joins!

ok so this is my first post so bear with me.

i need the party animal achievement (Complete an EA SPORTS™ Hockey League match with 6 human controlled players on your side).

if anyone knows of a team i could join send me a friend request or a message.

Gamertag - Schlamper

I am in need of an invite to a team that has won a gold metal. I have attempted to send massive requests to random teams, and never receive an invite. If someone could help me out on these, I will help them out with whatever other achievements they need.

Bronze team

Silver team

Gold team

be on a team that has won all metals

GT: El Jumbo

Thanks,

G