Custom Track Trading Thread

Xbob

Everybody can NOW download my newest track: King of the Hill 2.0 !

Since I finished KotH (last level on Hard difficulty) today without making any faults I decided to create an even better KotH!

2 notes:

If you don't like King of the Hill try this one, maybe you can do it ;)

If you DO like King of the Hill, try this one too! It's more difficult :p

Hey Xbob, was wondering if you could take my name off the creative gamertag list. Just starting to get annoying getting tonnes of friend requests from people i dont know and without messages most of them. I haven't played the game in ages and dont plan to make any more tracks so it would be appriciatted, thanks.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just making the final touches on my new track 'S286-Waterwanker' - will be uploaded tomoz after some final tests.:p

:uzi:

My other tracks:

S&A286-Yorkshirepud

S286-loveTRUMP

S286-BigGreenMonsta

S286-Come2HELL

Xbob: When you have a space send me a F/r, I would love to try your new track!

Just making the final touches on my new track 'S286-Waterwanker' - will be uploaded tomoz after some final tests.:p

My other tracks:

S&A286-Yorkshirepud

S286-loveTRUMP

S286-BigGreenMonsta

S286-Come2HELL

Xbob: When you have a space send me a F/r, I would love to try your new track!

Yes I will, I accidentally deleted you off of my friends list when I did a huge clean up in it ;)

Well, I have played everyone's track (who has added me so far) and I told you I would leave feedback so that's what I plan on doing.

Also, I am in the workings of my first track and will post when it is complete. Going to try something I haven't seen/played yet.

The scores I am about to post are my first attempts on the track, and the platinum's are 2-3 tries because the track was a bit to easy.

The way the Faults/Times/Medals will be laid out are like this.

Faults - Time - Medal

Xbob - Overall Difficulty (Hard)

Eden Logics - 2 - 1:13.227 - Silver (Good creative map, not to difficult.)

Got a Light? - 19 - 2:27.124 - Bronze (Very creative, it's like a light show while you play but there are some annoying parts.)

KotH 2.0 - 66 - 5:54.174 - Bronze (There is one part that took about 55 of my faults, it was the steep hill to the gap to steep hill and then going down the other side, had trouble with that - after that though the rest is not to bad.)

Red Factory - 0 - 00:38.535 - Gold (Map is a bit easy but very fun, was about 1 second from a platinum.)

Tour of Duty - 17 - 2:45.011 - Bronze (The start was really annoying, it's really hard to grip the moving platform after a big jump - but after that the map is really fun.)

H3LL F1R3 - Overall Difficulty (Late Medium/Early Hard)

Creative Mess - 5 - 1:38.042 - Bronze (Very fun and creative, hard part for me was getting out of the double loop at the exit.)

Fired Up - 0 - : 00:36.356 - Bronze (Very creative, like all your maps had fun)

Physics Fun - 1 - 0:41:055 - Gold (It wasn't hard like the difficulty says, but the physics were definitely fun.)

Nude Killer Guy - Overall Difficulty (Early Easy)

Tribal Burn - 0 - 00:14.278 - Platinum (Very easy, but it's just the first track of many (I hope) so I look forward to more.)

D3L1V3R4NC3 - Overall Difficulty (Medium)

D3L1V3R4NC3 1 - 1 - 0:36.003 - Silver (Definetly not a beginner map, but maybe a medium - was fun and not to difficult.)

phatmuther - Overall Difficulty (Late Easy/Early Medium)

Mixup - 6 - 1:13.226 - Silver (Very fun, tried to get as much different items as possible so it wasn't plain.)

UCB Disco - Overall Difficulty (Easy/Medium)

Nice! - 1 - 00:26.136 - Gold (Not a beginner map, but a starting easy)

My Wife's Milk - 3 - 1:16.196 - Bronze (Good map, started easy and got harder the farther you went.)

Deez Apples - Overall Difficulty (Medium)

Sauce - 1 - 00:40.986 - Gold (I do not see this being done with no faults, so platinum is out of the question in my opinion. Other then that, big jumps = fun fun.)

Take it Slow - 5 - 00:58.485 - Silver (The start was creative but very annoying, the rest of the map was decent.)

Waggly Bean - Overall Difficulty (Early Medium)

Floaters - 0 - 00:26.270 - Gold (Very fun, enjoyed playing)

The Pink Boom - 0 - 00:32.987 - Gold (Had a few stop and take your time spots which made it not easy, but not hard.)

Iceman Mendez - Overall Difficulty (Medium)

Chateau Mendez - 4 - 1:08.534 - Bronze (Very fun, not TO hard, but not TO easy, just a fun track to play.)

W O O D L 4 N D - Overall Difficulty (Late Medium)

(W)250cc finished - 14 - 2:36.856 - Bronze (This map is tough, but it seems the map was thrown together just to complete a map so some gaps are off and what not - but it's a challenging map which makes it fun. I am guessing it's called unfinished because it needs some tweeks, so looking forwards to an finished track.)

D34TH R4C3 - 7 - 2:34.042 - Bronze (This map is kind of thrown together, some parts with the ramps don't go smoothy, kind of bumpy and mess up a lot of long distant jumps - but with a few kinks it run smooth and be a lot of fun.)

W I P (Ski Jump) - I have hit the very bottom with all the signs but it still says I have 00.00 distance, probably still trying to figure it out? So let me know when it's done.

MakoBallistic - Overall Difficulty (Early/Middle Hard)

Mako - 7th Circle - 19 - 2:40.653 - Bronze (Very fun and creative map, the part where you fling the barrel in the air and then have to drive under to miss the dropping ones was genius - but the ending got annoying with the ring of fires, when you are as bad at them as I am it's not fun.)

Mako - Tunnel Bat? (Might be misreading) 21 - 3:10.953 - Bronze (Once again, very fun and difficult. Makes a good challenge, but ended with the dreadful fire boosting which got me about 10 faults alone.)

lbchun - Overall Difficulty (Late hard, possible early Extreme)

DND - (Yet to finish, had to leave and couldn't.)

DND Easy/First Track - 24 - 3:36.675 - Bronze (Once again, the ring of fires with 17 faults. :( Good map, difficult for Medium players. I really enjoy DND is layed out. It's not just following along the map, it's kiddy cornered and what not.)

TLS 82 - Overall Difficulty (Early Medium)

TLS 82 - Trials 1 - 3 - 1:19.219 - Bronze (Fun map, steep hills and long jumps. Seems you wanted big boom if person were to fail. :p)

DCManiac6sic6 - Overall Difficulty (Early Medium)

Indy (DC) - 1 - 1:12.538 - Silver (The start is extremely fun, trying to escape from the ball and the railroad makes it harder to pass. Lots of fun, and for those who can't get past it, just go up and bit and trigger and wait for it to pass.)

I know you had atleast 2, and I believe one was Gen-Isis but not sure. So I won't say anything until it's confirmed.

-------------------------------

a 7Vinja - (I played it, but don't remember the title - message me and I will gladly feedback.)

TWCDouble - (Don't remember track names. :( Message me.)

---------------------------------------

HippaCrocoPig - (Did not accept FR) (sadface)

ILL FunK - (Did not accept FR) (sadface)

Scand3licious - (Did not accept FR) (sadface)

xCRIMINALMINDSx - (Did not accept FR) (sadface)

The Drumber 1 - (Did not accept FR) (sadface)

Edited by MuZik iNjecTioN

Well, I just finished my first track and spent well over 7 hours creating it. So I will gladly add anyone (Xbob if you don't mind putting me on the list) but if you could drop a message letting me know it's for Trials HD customs that'd be nice and so would feedback. <3

Gamertag - MuZik iNjecTioN

Track Name - MuZik - Since 90'

I beat it once with 0 faults at 1:08.000, but this is my track so it's easier for me. So I made the Platinum 1:17.000 and 2 faults. Let me know if that's to hard, or to easy.

I am just going to point this out, instead of waiting for the first person to see. I spent hours messing with the background, and I made a 'Bomb' Shelter (which you can see right when you start, in the back - it's actually just a house with a bomb in it. Play on words.) and when you go for the first big loop, look in the background - I made a Big Rig with the pieces I could lol, and I also did some other stuff I haven't seen from a custom or original track map.

Edited by MuZik iNjecTioN

Here's a video of my first track: Red Factory, i'll be uploading more video's soon!

Audio swap is being worked on as we speak so don't worry ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBjEEPKT3ZM]Trials HD - Red Factory (Custom Track)[/ame]

Oh yea and maybe you can see that Trials has finally gone HD for me too! ;) I've got a nice Full HD 24 inch monitor now :) I recorded off of that screen with my camera so the quality is much better than before

Hey guys i have another 2 tracks made 1 called

:- Funrun

the other called :- Guess Again

Funrun is exactly that and Guess again is a tad more difficult...Thanks for the feedback on my first track btw.....

Oh and as some members have said above SEND MESSAGES WITH FRIEND REQUESTS OTHERWISE WE DONT KNOW WHY YOU WANT TO ADD US..

Ok, so I haven't been playing Trials HD that much at the moment, but I have been downloading and testing peoples maps when they're shared.

Sutcliff, I'm really liking your maps, especially 'SillyBRUM'. I'm not too sure if the car at the start is supposed to topple over after the jump with the nitro, and I had a bit of trouble with dying because of it, but the rest of the track is pure quality! Lots of different aspects and interesting sections.

Xbob, your KotH track was really cool and a fresh take on an already great track, still as bloody hard as the original though haha.

MakoBallistic, I really enjoyed your maps, they all have a great and very unique atmosphere, however, your newest two I just can't seem to do. I know one of them is listed as extreme, and I just couldn't finish it. But your other one that is medium? I think, I couldn't get past the four suspended platforms that move about. Half the time the boxes would get stuck and not let me past, and if you get to the last platform with no momentum it's almost impossible to make the jump to the ledge as the platform moves away as soon as you accelerate. Maybe I'm just rubbish at the game? Ha.

I'm still working on my map called 'Deconstruction' but not as avidly as when I first got the game, so expect it in the next week or so :)

Hey guys,

I've sent a bunch of you friend requests, and have been really impressed with what some of you have been able to build. I just picked up the game yesterday and am looking forward to digging deep into the Editor. Feel free to shoot me a FR- I only have a few test runs to share right now, but watch this space! I've got a few good ideas that I plan to build & share.

//J7R3D

Don't know if anyone else noticed this but you can only upload 7 tracks at a time.

Just had to remove one to make way for no.8 # S&A286-HoneyNutLupz #

- - - - FEEDBACK - - - - -

Xbob - Your 'extreme' track was brilliant, I like how your tracks are really hard but not frustrating, its a difficult thing to achieve.

Walton - Loved your 'Colossal Island' track = awsome ideas bro

Muzik - 'Since 90' was really well made - loads of original ideas

Zanqeon - Quality tracks mate, 'epic 3' in particular was class!

Iceman mendez - Good track man, nice flowing ride with well made scenery

lu3mm3l - 'Just trials remix' is your best track yet - nice to see people are still making actual trials tracks rather than daft things

(I still love daft things tho!)

End of Feedback Round 1

# Note, if you want feedback, it makes it much easier if you put your GT in the title of the track and/or have some sort of list on this forum.

:uzi:My Track List :uzi:

S&A286-Yorkshirepud (currently removed)

S&A286-DirtyBrum

S&A286-HoneyNutLupz

S286-BigGreenMonsta

S286-Come2HELL

S286-LoveTRUMP

S286-MySillyWheels

S286-WaterWanker

:Bounce:

To all you track makers = KEEP EM COMIN

Hi folks!

I've just started with the editor, I have two tracks up for sharing:

1st go mk2 - not too hard, my first attempt that I keep adding to.

Pebbles 1 - again no too hard, my mate had a go at making one.

I would like to try other peoples tracks to see what is possible. I will be sending out FR's with messages later tonight.

Nice one.

T.

Just finished my second track: "Grandma's Cookies"

It's a little shorter than what I originally wanted. I had to shrink it down alot after I discovered that there's actually a LIMIT to the amount of items you can have in total throughout the track. I found this out the hard way. :mad:

So a forewarning to anyone anticipating on making a very complex track: save often! If you have to much stuff, you won't even be able to save it.