XBOX 720 might release late 2013

colt415

Unfortunately they will call it the "XBOX 720". It's going to cost somewhere between $600-$800 dollars. A few hundred dollars more than the XBOX 360, sources have said. I know for a fact the PS4 will be $600 at launch. So I'd assume the 720 will be roughly the same, maby more especially with the six times the graphics engine of the 360, and the ability to play blu-ray dvds.

There's a difference between speculation and fact.

This post is pure speculation.

Unfortunately they will call it the "XBOX 720". It's going to cost somewhere between $600-$800 dollars. A few hundred dollars more than the XBOX 360, sources have said. I know for a fact the PS4 will be $600 at launch. So I'd assume the 720 will be roughly the same, maby more especially with the six times the graphics engine of the 360, and the ability to play blu-ray dvds.

Dude, do you understand the difference between fact and non-fact? Clearly not. You're stating things as if you know them to be truth, when in fact, you're pretty much pulling information out of your ass. Please stop posting shit like this.

You know how I know you're full of shit? You just used the phrase "Blu-ray DVDs".