Webb

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Once again i just wasted half an hour of my life playing this shit game (I used to love worms as kid mind you, i played it non-stop back when they gave you fun and creative weapons)...

The first 15 minutes, the clock stopped 1:41. My Xbox was fine, the environment was still moving, the menu was working; i could even adjust the sound. The match would not start. Had to start over.

The next game, and the next biggest waste of 15 minutes. I get down to sudden death with me against one worm and he kamikazes me....... really Team 17, your mind is so set on me not fucking completing this game and getting my stupid gamerscore that will actually kill some of your completely overpowered computer players. Okay.

edit:: woot beat challenge 20 today, now just for gold damage :), i apologize to team17

Edited by GrilledFerret

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
man I need a level 20 walk through its pretty tough...

Never mind I got it. I Roped worm 1 up to the igloo, then I roped him down to the space ship thing and dynamited the lowest worm there.

Then I roped up to the igloo with worm 2, then roped him down to the space ship thing and fire punched the other guy into the water.

Worm 3 I usually use a sheep and try and do as much damage as possible to the 3 worms over there.

Worm 4 I kind use to just pick up power ups and do as much damage as i can to the other worms.

Back to worm 1 & 2 on the far lower right hand side. I jet pack up and shoriuken the green guy off and then I try to blow torch my way into the back side of the igloo and just hang out.

If you lose worms 2 and 3 its OK. Really I just waste as much time as possible so the flood comes faster so instead of just letting the time run out I use Girders to block enemy worms from getting any where.

Use your air strikes and homing missiles wisely.

I really hope this helps thats about all i can remember from the game I just got the achievement in.

Good Luck

Ok let me start off by saying this is an amazing method once you can figure out how to ninja rope over to the spaceship the only thing is when use the dynamite on that first guy dont leave him alone after that once you go through your first set of turns and your back to your first worm finish him off. Also I only beat this on my first try because somehow I made a n across map shotgun doublekill in over when I only had 1 more shot because I used the first to get out of my hideout. Not trying to brag but it was quite surpring that I made it because it was make it or lose. I thought only the AI worms could make those shots but I guess these past few days luck was on my side. That is because I finally beat lvl 18 2nd try of the day ( before that I hadn't oplayed for atleast 2 weeks) lvl 19 on my 1st try and finally 20 on my first try of this method.:eek::eek::eek: But now I finally have 200/200g so:woop::Bounce:.

P.S. - If someone could make a video of 20 (this method) for future players I'm sure it would be apppreciated.

• 4 weeks later...
For those stuck on 13, try this.

I didn't know you could turn the girders; woulda made my life easier :p. I used the sheep to blow up the barrels and the two worms, and on my next turn I used a jet pack to get to the farthest right niche and blow torch up to the edge of the map. I had my other worms dynamite/mine the area below to make a huge hole with no way to get in; not even an impossible bazooka/granade splash could damage me. I used a full 45 secs for each remaining worm, trying to kill as many enemies as possible. At sudden death, Sundance was the only worm who posed a threat, as he was highest up. When the water got too close for comfort, I teleported to the highest top right spot I could possibly get to. Sundance could only skip go until he drowned. Took me about 4 times to figure out that defense truly works; my first 3 were all out offensives.

Total time: 18 mins 48 secs

• 1 month later...

Challenge 13 took me ages. I wouldn't have been able to complete it if it weren't for these suggestions ;)

Im on 18 now. I woulda completed it but when it got to 1v1 Genghis planted a mine and blew us both up. >_>

Dreading Challenge 20 :(

Edit: Did challenge 20! Wasn't too hard actually. Thanks for the 200/200 guys!

Edited by xI WARFARE

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Man, Level 13 is tough, even using the bunker method... I got into a nice little bunker, and the enemies kept on taking potshots at us and doing stupid things like teleporting to the middle of nowhere for no apparent reason... then just a minute before sudden death, the enemy worm skips his turn but it's frozen! He's skipping, but the time is frozen and nothing is happening! Frustrating...

EDIT: So, after hours of playing Challenge 13 (and ignoring the tunnel tactic, which doesn't work for me), I have one worm left, and there's just one other enemy worm. I throw a grenade... it misses. He walks up to me, plants a stick of dynamite by my feet, stands still... and blows himself up, along with me. AND IT SAYS I LOSES! So frustrating, especially since he was the first one to die.

EDIT AGAIN: Finally, did it, without building a tunnel... This is the most unfair game I have ever played... Impossible shots that no human would ever pull off and wind that always seems to be perfectly set up for a shot at you...

Edited by ASUnknown

Finally, I completed Challenge 19 and Challenge 20! For Challenge 19, I made a tunnel on the left side of the map. There were two worms left when it was Sudden Death. There was one higher up than me and one lower. I sent my airstrike to the higher one and it ended up hitting the one down below as well, killing them both! For Challenge 20, I had a tunnel on the left side of the map again. I had loads of worms against me when it was sudden death, but they all drowned (there was one above me, but I airstriked him). There was one worm left, and he was digging a tunnel on the right side of the map. I thought he was gonna go as high as possible, but then he stopped when he was just a bit below my level and kept on skipping his turns. He eventually drowned and the water was just below me. He could have won if he just went a bit higher up. I swear, the AI in this game goes from 'insanely clever' to 'laughably stupid'. All that's left is the online achievement, and this will be the first game I've gotten all the achievements for!

Edited by ASUnknown

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Can't pass 13. I try to do the girder thing at the top of the map, and every time, without fail, a worm always ends up shooting straight up with a shotgun, and the time stops counting down. It just completely glitches out on me. Is this due to an update or something? Can anyone confirm this strategy still works..?

The challenge 13 tips still apply - just completed 13 on the first try after a loooonnngg break from the game. I had all updates applied and all DLC installed. Blew right past 14 and 15 as well. Hopefully I can finally finish this off after a 2 year break haha! I still prefer Worms Armageddon for PC though!

• 2 years later...