any way to pause a program

brother bruse

as the title says is there any way to pause a 9 week program 1/2 way through.

I am in week 4 and i need to take 2 weeks out and i cant take my xbox. i really dont want to mess up my progress as it has been a hard 4 weeks.

also dose anyone know if you can get a second heart beat monitor from anywhere (uk) as me and the wife play together and have to take turns with it( i dont want to buy the whole game again just for the moniter.)

thanks

I don't think you can pause it, but if you miss workouts, you can choose to do those when you return. You could probably do more than one workout a day, or even if you do one each day you should eventually catch up.

It shouldn't affect your achievements I dont think. I was a few workouts behind, the game said I was now in phase 2 of the program when I should have (but didn't give me the achievement for completing phase 1), but when I completed the missed Phase 1 workouts it popped up.

This might be a bit of cheating, but I got flu for couple weeks and I was in begin of phase 3 of 9 week program. So basicly impossible to catch it up. Today I did loads of missed workout, turning off most of exercises in workout, in some I did just one. Phase three ends tomorrow, and I should receive achievement.

Don't know what would happen if I missed last one in this week, and no, I am not going to try it and see what happens.

Edit: Got achievement Phase 3 completed.

Edited by zalexzy

This might be a bit of cheating, but I got flu for couple weeks and I was in begin of phase 3 of 9 week program. So basicly impossible to catch it up. Today I did loads of missed workout, turning off most of exercises in workout, in some I did just one. Phase three ends tomorrow, and I should receive achievement.

Don't know what would happen if I missed last one in this week, and no, I am not going to try it and see what happens.

Edit: Got achievement Phase 3 completed.

Interesting...thanks for the info!

• 2 months later...

Also have found out more about cheating it.

If you miss final day, then all is lost. Cannot do anything, no missed workouts etc. When you load up game it saves and says program completed.

Only thing to save you this is go to offline before loading game and change actual date on your xbox - but do not change it earlier than your last save date is - it messes it up and you likely lose everything. Change it to last day or day before program was supposed to finish, and go to do missed workouts.

You can also benefit this other way: I went offline, changed my xbox date almost 3 weeks back, began cardio kickstart program, didn't do any exercise, then quit to dashboard, connect to live (it updates time and date), and beauty of this - I could do 8 missed workouts straight away, and saved last 4 for today. It is possible to use this to do all 12 in a row if you like.