Pwn some Newbs Achievement problem

Grizza loC

Other than the fact that I'm not really that good at Skate to begin with, and I have finished the "main" story line, I guess you would call it. I actually beat these 2 guys that I was playing against in a game of ranked S.K.A.T.E., mind you they were boosting and it was an easy win, but nonetheless, there you go. However, after I waited till the game had saved and distributed the exp and whatnot, I still hadn't seen the achievement pop up. So I exited to the main screen to see if it would happen and still no achievement. Basically, I've just been cheated out of one of the hardest achievements that I would come across in Skate 2. Everybody seems so bloody good at it, that it was quite unfair and disappointing that I would not get it. There's no point in playing Hall of Meat because everyone cheats at it now and that's the only one I could stand a chance at. Has anyone else experienced this problem or have any tips? Maybe there was something I did wrong?

I'm going to take a wild guess and assume you weren't playing ranked matches when you did this. That's the only reason I can think of, best bet is to do a few races you will win one at some point seeing as there pretty easy just learn the tracks and the best routes.

If not i don't know what's wrong with this one. No one else has reported it yet.

I would suggest trying out deathraces, once you've done a few it is surprising how quickly you become good at them.

Just plug at it and it will come.

I was chuffed because my very first online game I managed to get 'pwn som newbs' and 'players choice', I was playing spot battle and just managed to fluke an incredably sick line.

I came first in a deathrace, only to be told on the results screen I was actually second!

Oh well, I waited a few more goes and I ended up playing against two other people who were just messing around - easy win and achievement.

I actually got a bronze medal before winning an online game!

Well, I have the achievement. It was weird that I'd played 2 games of S.K.A.T.E and won them back-to-back and still never got the achievement. However, all those games made me good at doing flatland tricks. So, I decided to play a Jam, mostly for the experience, and destroyed the competition. I got that achievement and my Online pro in the same game.

On a similar note, I won my first round of freeskate yesterday and didnt get the corresponding achievement :(

you what????????? how do you win at freeskate? all you do is freeskate!

unless you mean you did a freeskate activity and got more goals done then others or more points, but if you did then your stupid to think this will get you an achievment