destruction 2.0

Didn't work for me. I sent a friend request to everyone I've knifed and over 5 have accepted and still no achievement.

I joined a friend's game that was already in progress buthis team was full. So i'm ion the other team for the first game. In the space of 5 minutes we'd both knifed each iother to death getting the chievy and the pin.

Might have been luck but it works.

As for Destruction 2.0 - Still workign on a simple way to get this one.

does anyone have some suggestions on what weapons/gadgets to use and specific buildings to use them on. ive been trying for a while and have only gotten 1 enemy.

Sorry for bump, but there's an easy-ish way to do this.

People mentioned C4 on corners, and that works.

You can also be assault with grenade launcher, shoots ALL walls on the bottom, and a few walls on second floor (if there's 2 floors) and it will collapse. Assault also has ammo drop, so you can restock on grenade launchers, or other explosives.

You can also use C4 method with a squadmate using assault for ammo drops. Infinite C4.

I got the cheevo this morning.

Used C4 with (i dont know what they're called but) "danger close" and "more c4". Random place all 6 c4's and get the hell away. Boom goes the dynamite and the building as well.

Kill teammate is count ?

i done this achievements last night, easiest way is to do it on port valdez first bomb a on rush, blow a few wallas as defender and wait for them to plant and blow last wall, if your lucky enough they wont realise whats going on and you will get kills.

Just five minutes ago i was on the night level (cant remember name) and i used uav to blow first two m com station buildings got a total of 7 from those two alone.

It seems hard to do especially if your only trying to do it, because if you screw up you gotta start the process over, but if you just try when your playing normally and you will have it in no time.

Nelson Bay (night level) is the best to try it on. When you first spawn as an attacker, grab the ATV and drive to B-house. Throw C4 on the building and throw i motion mine into the house.

If you're lucky you'll get some demo 2.0-kills. Unlucky and you end up with a c4 multikill.

100% confirmed that teamkills don't count. I got this achievo last night. For every kill I got on the enemy team, I ended up killing twice the amount of teammates :p Best maps are Nelson Bay (first two objectives and objective B in the second base), Port Valdez (2 story homes), and Isla Inocentes (2nd Base). Use the thing that gives you 6 C4 and just blow up walls. Mortar strikes and helicopters (if the pilot doesn't suck) are quite good too.

Last kill I got for the cheevo, I jumped for joy even though I blew up our objective and killed 4 teammates. Just for that 1 kill. It's a bitch, but attainable.

Edited by Sirius

Lucky you ;) I was boosting this last night with 8 peepz, 6 of them got the cheevo, me and the leader didnt so hopefully he'll be online today with 6 other people :/ this is one bitch of an achievement to get even by boosting. Good luck to all and thats annoying that team kills dont count but ahhh well lol

This is just another EA achievo that will and is currently making me want to kill my self :uzi::mad:

I think I will throw my xbox off an overpass and try to hit a prius. That's how much I hate this achievement. It's ridiculous.

..........and try to hit a Prius! Made my morning. I Have a whole 1 destruction 2.0 kill, enemy that is. I figure if I put the same time into this as I did the last Bad company I should get it, maybe. I'll try the load up the walls with 6 c4 method later.

Is this for getting 20 Demolish kills? I've yet to get a kill via 2.0
I'm up to 9 I think. So far the best strategy I have is using the mortar (it keeps regenerating) which works pretty well. You could use C4 with that extra boom boom perk and try planting C4 all around a building with a couple campers inside.

At first I didn't like the mortars but it works well, you can knock down a building that is barely half destroyed.

does anyone have some suggestions on what weapons/gadgets to use and specific buildings to use them on. ive been trying for a while and have only gotten 1 enemy.

I have got a few. I grenade launcher objective buildings in Rush and keep resupplying myself with ammo. Or use the UAV and shoot 2 adjacent sides of a building and then back up a little so your missiles go through to the other side.

I tend to do well in Conquest on the White Pass map. Position B amost always has people in both houses and you can capture the point inside so there is more incentive for victims to go inside. Just watch both houses from the sniper ledge and drop mortars the whole match. Shoot the windows and aim inside or aim at an inside wall or else some mortar power is lost to the outskirts of the building. (dont shoot people and give away your position though or else you wont last long) It takes 4 good shots with a mortar to drop one of these buildings and thats without the damage boost.

Sometimes your team is dominating and your homies are the only ones in the houses. Well, just switch sides by looking at the enemy gamertag and going to the recent players list. Find them and join session.Try to sneak out of the mayhem then drop the mortar on your old teammates.

And as the maps play twice you ususally have 4 chances to get people in one of those buildings.

I dont suggest working on this late at night. The players are so few its hard to get them in the houses and the ones that do are usually not the players that sit in there while it comes falling down.

Good Luck!