DON'T join any public game!!!

That Guy1604670205

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's likely a good thing that you were unable to 'share' the money back, as sharing the money seems to be the thing that gets people banned... :(

Ah right, I'll just leave it then. I've got plenty of cash anyway, still got most of the half mil they gave away in November. How did the guy share it with me, when the option wasn't there for me to share it myself? A friend I was playing in the same game with had the same amount gifted to him too.

Just got on to play and some douche in the session was driving around with a tank and god mode. He also had a bounty on him. After he killed me, I called in my mechanic to send me a ride. As I'm driving, I notice his tank parked. I guess he got stuck. I hopped in and it freed itself. I hunted him down and found him hiding on a billboard. I shot him off the billboard and parked on top of him like you guys suggested, killing him and netting me a 2.13 billion dollar bounty. The game is so much more fun not having to worry about money.

so...I just got 20M obviously through a modder (the guy was being a cunt so I killed him and boom money)

am I allowed to spend any or should I be safe and spend nothing and just have R* remove it?... a few more of my mates have literally just got this game so I dont wanna be in a cheater pool for months lol

well i guess you need to send a request to get your original money back or youll have nothing when the fix the issue

from R*

If you have been gifted a large sum of money or collected a large bounty and would like to have the money removed from your account immediately, you can submit a request to us to have your balance properly adjusted. Otherwise, the money you've been gifted will be removed once our upcoming fix is in place.

Lol what a complete load of bollocks.

When GTAO first came out I lost well over a million dollars worth of shit due to bugs and glitches and everyone was told that 'obviously' they couldn't retrieve that stuff on a case by case basis.

But now there are thousands of people with money they shouldn't have they can remove it no problem :rolleyes:

When GTAO first came out I lost well over a million dollars worth of shit due to bugs and glitches and everyone was told that 'obviously' they couldn't retrieve that stuff on a case by case basis.

But now there are thousands of people with money they shouldn't have they can remove it no problem :rolleyes:

MmmHmmm...

It is bollocks, but that's capitalism at its finest. BOHICA!

well i guess you need to send a request to get your original money back or youll have nothing when the fix the issue

from R*

If you have been gifted a large sum of money or collected a large bounty and would like to have the money removed from your account immediately, you can submit a request to us to have your balance properly adjusted. Otherwise, the money you've been gifted will be removed once our upcoming fix is in place.

I'm positive they can see how much was received illegitimately, and just remove that specific amount. R* would be asking for a death wish if they reset everyone who got modded money to 0$.

I'm positive they can see how much was received illegitimately, and just remove that specific amount. R* would be asking for a death wish if they reset everyone who got modded money to 0$.

Yup, they can. And to say "get your original money back" is a bit weird anyway, since it hasn't gone anywhere.

Yup, they can. And to say "get your original money back" is a bit weird anyway, since it hasn't gone anywhere.

I was just thinking that R* could be an ass about jr. For example, I had 246k in the bank before obtaining 400 million. Since then, I have spent 1.5ish million on a fully modded Stinger. R* could take all my money away because if I didn't have it I would have spent money out of the 246k rather than the 400m.

Am I making any sense? haha.

Its pretty bad. Every game I join now is either full of hackers that are invisible, giant modded bounty's, or idiots cruising in tanks making my game annoying.

Only 'seen' a few. It's hard to tell if you're killed by an invisible player or if it's some dick shooting you through a wall.

Yeah invisible players with god mode

Here's looking forward to patch 1.09 that at least removes god mode/shooting through walls/invisible.

its funny to see rockstar support page getting blown up by hackers getting banned and saying they did nothing wrong. i love it

It would be funny, if it wasn't for the fact that 'hackers' are causing people to be banned (as you yourself know), meaning that most (if not all) people getting banned are innocent of any wrong doing.

Well I guess it was only a matter of time until it happened to me. I just came out of a capture game, saw someone close by me had a bounty on their head. So I decided to kill, and guess what. BOOM! 2 BILLION DOLLAR REWARD!!!!!!!!!

Cant say that it feels good to have that much money, but at the same time I know what R* is planning to do. So, first thing I did was notify R*. Now it sucks because the game sees me as a "cheater", and now all I fight against are guys that have "god" mode. FML!

Well I guess it was only a matter of time until it happened to me. I just came out of a capture game, saw someone close by me had a bounty on their head. So I decided to kill, and guess what. BOOM! 2 BILLION DOLLAR REWARD!!!!!!!!!

Cant say that it feels good to have that much money, but at the same time I know what R* is planning to do. So, first thing I did was notify R*. Now it sucks because the game sees me as a "cheater", and now all I fight against are guys that have "god" mode. FML!

dont worry your not the only one i have 5 billion dollars now. trying to get my platinum award for bountys and most people have billion bountys