Complete Racer or Cop career first?

duff28

As the title says, i want to buy this game but i have seen some comments about completing the racer career 1st cuts the cop career short

So... would you reccomend i complete the cop or racer career first?

Completing one career first doesn't cut the other one short. What you have been reading is that whichever side you choose first you will be several levrls higher when you finish due to driving milestones adding to your bounty. I found the racer missions to be easier though so if you want to ease into the game I'd say do the racer career, then the cop.

I did the racer career first and found it more difficult than the cop career (I am 2 races from all gold). It could just be a learning curve that I was still learning how to drive while doing the racer career.

It is a fact that if you do one career before the other, the first will level up way faster. In hindsight, I would suggest doing all the races for each car level on each career before starting the next. That might help the bounty pacing.

cop is way easier than racer. do racer first if you want to get the hard part over with first.

Not that the game was exceedingly tough on either side, however, I would have to disagree just to the mere fact of rapid response events being the biggest pain in the ass ever. These few events alone made me think racer was easier.

I mix and match what I do, although I tend to lean toward racer over cop. Currently im level 13 in racer and I think level 8 as a cop. I just find doing some of one career then the other keeps things fresh, try em both out, see which one you have more fun with then go from there.

Why choose? Just mix both (cop and racer). That's what I did, mixed with some online events to keep it fresh.

Thats exactly what I did and I think its the best way. Just play a few of from one then a few from the other to switch it up. Its nice to have the variety.