Any Adults play this?

Natz

I kept being told it was a kiddies game but still bought it im wondering if anyone else is the same?

Im 22 I actually have my friends annoyed at me as they were planning on all of us chipping in to buy the game for our gaming nights we have, one of the friends were even arguing who gets hex!

I absolutely love this game and I'm 25. I've got 4 achievements left and I have 22 of the figures. I need them all. Its a dangerous (and expensive) addiction lol. This game is a blast, I have no problem telling people that too! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm closing in on 27, and having a blast with this game. I was big on Pokemon as a kid too... so I figured I'd pick this up and give it a shot to see what all the hubbub was about. Glad I did. :)

It's not exactly GOTY material, but I find something about the tech powering these figures really fascinating.

I'm 34 and I play it :woop: nearly got all the little toys... I just keep pretending I'm getting them for my 7 year old son, no one is any the wiser

Haha... I feel like such a putz wandering past the empty store displays when there's always about a dozen dejected-looking kids there already. I think I've been shamed enough into just getting them from Amazon whenever they happen to be in stock. :cool:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am 34 and I have a 7 year old and 3 year old. The 3 year old doesn't play, but he loves the figurines and watching the game.

These are very hard to find, but I do intend on buying all the figures (minus the Legendary and Dark Spyro/colored characters) and adventure packs. I have only played it a little bit on my own profile, but it is a pretty fun little game. I wish there was less talking and cutscenes and just more levels, but with the adventure packs and Skylanders Giants coming out in October these will keep the kids entertained for a while.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm about to hit 31, and my only issue is finding any figures. I might just buy the 3DS version so I can get a freaking Stealth Elf. I play a lot of "kiddie" games, though. Skylanders, Lego series, Animal Crossing, Flingsmash, Fossil Fighters, Pokemon, Mini Ninjas...I also played the Ben 10 games, Clone Wars, Generator Rex, Avatar:The Last Airbender, TMNT, Spider-Man Friend or Foe, Toy Story 3 and Marvel Super Hero Squad because I like the properties they're based on ( though MSHS was due to being a Marvel fan, not having any interest in the cartoon it's directly based on )

• 2 weeks later...

the actual figures are quite high quality, shame the graphics are wii quality in the actual game...

hoping SL Giants will pick up the pace in the graphics dept. but won't hold my breath as it will surely be on wii also...

I'm 30 and in my desperate attempts to get more characters actually bought the 3DS version too. Amazon.co.uk have been good about sending the adventure packs out once they get them in stock. The triple packs I've been getting from Argos and I finally managed to get some legendary characters last weekend.

Looking forward to the Giants game, and waiting on the dragons peak pack to come out in the UK.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know about the whole adult thing, but I'm 28 and play this.

I bought it because I was a HUGE fan of spyro way back when and just couldn't pass it up. My kids love it, so we've bought more of the figures (I've just ordered another 3 yesterday) I'm not going for the full set, I don't have that much spare cash (well, I do, I just want other games instead).

I've just checked, my wife says I'm not an adult, I'm an over-sized kid :p

• 2 weeks later...