Mutation Checklist issue

xRogue 5x

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have completed several games of the new "follow the liter" game type and my checklist still reads 2/6.

Is it just me or is this happening to anyone else?

Yep same thing happened to me as well, I tried it both online and offline and it stays at 2/6.

Oh, good god. I wonder how many of these threads we will see. It is counting mutation TYPES. Not the number of games you play within the Mutation list.

Case closed.

We are talking about types, not the number of mutations played. Read before you make assumptions. The new mutation came out today making that 3 mutations overall. We are saying that the achievement checklist for Mutant Overload has counted the 2 previous mutations, but does not count this new one that just came out.

We are talking about types, not the number of mutations played. Read before you make assumptions. The new mutation came out today making that 3 mutations overall. We are saying that the achievement checklist for Mutant Overload has counted the 2 previous mutations, but does not count this new one that just came out.

It counted it for me, so I don't know what the problem is.

Also, if that is the case, then think about phrasing your sentences better so it is clear what exactly you are talking about.

It counted it for me, so I don't know what the problem is.

Also, if that is the case, then think about phrasing your sentences better so it is clear what exactly you are talking about.

I was responding to the topic creator and I knew what he was talking about, which was pretty obvious to begin with. The TC even mentioned the new game type and it being the 3rd out of the six mutations needed to unlock the achievement. It's not my fault you mistook this for another type of thread and then reprimanding me for no reason stating that I'm unclear.

Glad to see that at least one person got what I was saying.

I understand that it is type not number of matches.

I have done the previous two types and it updated each time 2/6

When I tried to do todays mutation it is still saying 2/6 no matter what the settings are or how many times I try it.

STARINFLAMES21 told me about this, but it's strange because it has counted every one of them for me, I have 3/6 on both the achievement and the award. Forgot to metion that, I don't even finish playing the Mutation game modes, I just start a game and as soon as it begin, I check the achievement progress, and it DOES count.

Edited by Joseph0714

STARINFLAMES21 told me about this, but it's strange because it has counted every one of them for me, I have 3/6 on both the achievement and the award. Forgot to metion that, I don't even finish playing the Mutation game modes, I just start a game and as soon as it begin, I check the achievement progress, and it DOES count.

It's odd because for the last 2 mutations I've checked the achievement progress and it registers right away, however, it just won't register for me now. I didn't even finish a round of either mutation, but did for Follow the Liter and nothing. Guess I'll keep trying.

i check this section every friday to make sure there are no problems with the mutations each week. i was a little nervous about trying once i got home, but i did anyway, and had it count for 3/6.

we could possibly have people list what match settings they used? i play all my mutations on the passing campaign. just because that's the dlc the gametype came with, and i feel if i play on an old map it won't register. probably just a bit of paranoia on my part, but you never know.

i check this section every friday to make sure there are no problems with the mutations each week. i was a little nervous about trying once i got home, but i did anyway, and had it count for 3/6.

we could possibly have people list what match settings they used? i play all my mutations on the passing campaign. just because that's the dlc the gametype came with, and i feel if i play on an old map it won't register. probably just a bit of paranoia on my part, but you never know.

I played the first two modes on Passing. This new one I played split screen vs. my friend (just me and him) on Hard rain and it counted as a 3/6. I hve played all on Friday. Bleed out was the only one I played more than once and every game I have went from beging to end.

The developers are getting sloppy.

This bullshit happened to me too, yet my friend played a few mins before and got 3/6. Meanwhile, I try everything and I am still stuck at 2/6.

I even trying clearing the cache since that seemed to work for another friend of mine and still no luck.

I am going to recover my account and try it tomorrow, so I will post if that works.

*sigh* Cant developers stop making games with glitched achievements....first EA/DICE with their Battlefield bullshit now this...

Well the 1st two mutations I literally had to just jump in and I instantly got credit, this third one I just had to spawn (and subsequently die) and that was enough to get the progress...

However the issue is that I have only just been able to access this mutation which is far far too late (wasn't it suuposed to be thursday to start with...) either way people have been playing this a while so maybe you won't get the progress until it is completely updated on the server worldwide...

I'm fed up of these stupid achievements were you have to wait for events and rubbish like that, I thought only EA was that annoying, seems the trend is spreading :(