The Official Bitching Thread

WalterWhite

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know where else to post this, but I need to vent a bit. Ordered from Amazon, still hasn't shipped. If I had ordered from Gamestop I would be getting it tomorrow. Gamestop has never messed up before and this is Amazon's second time screwing me over. Never again will I be preordering games from Amazon. Hell, I don't even want to use their service at all. I've been waiting for this for too goddamn long. Had Borderlands 1 on day one and beat that pretty quickly, so... that long.

Thankfully I was able to cancel my Amazon order. If they received my money I would have been very angry. Re-ordered the game through Gamestop. I'll still have it a day late, but at least my money goes to a company that has actually brought me happiness and never anger on those glorious Tuesdays.

I am so damn angry about this though. Thanks to those brave men and women in Europe who make this at least a bit tolerable.

I have no clue what time UPS will decide to leave the game at my doorstep tomorrow...

Waiting game of the century...

Same. Although, it seems I'm usually one of the last deliveries on my drivers route as most stuff doesn't come until late afternoon or early evening. Hopefully he drops it off first tomorrow. :p

I just got screwed out of a golden key. I opened the chest by accident, which is fine, but then as I was looking at the weapons my power went out. When it came back I loaded the game and it said I had 1 key instead of 2 and the guns are gone. If they are going to force you to use a one time use item there should be some kind of fail safe just in case something out of your control happens. Something like the chest stays open until you take the guns out so if something happens you can still get your guns but you can't abuse it quitting on purpose to get something different.

I just got a email saying that Finland isnt getting DVH or UCLE because of some logistic problems in London. FML! I paid my 94€, and don't have more money to make another preorder of standard edition. So it looks like I'm losing out all the preorder swag. Fml again. Seriously, fuck London. No offense to anyone from uk.

Well here i am again to say the game is still not out. lol, im dying here guys, i need to learn how to hibernate

You have it a lot better than I do. I'm on vacation in South Korea and don't return home until next week. I'm dying to play it. My Loot Chest & Vault Hunter edition are just waiting for me lol. The Loot is probably staying sealed and the Vault is my play copy.

I brought my xbox with me and man it is killing me seeing all my friends playing and I cannot :(

I just got a email saying that Finland isnt getting DVH or UCLE because of some logistic problems in London. FML! I paid my 94€, and don't have more money to make another preorder of standard edition. So it looks like I'm losing out all the preorder swag. Fml again. Seriously, fuck London. No offense to anyone from uk.

So, you can't just get a refund? You still get access to the premier club with pre-orders.