Warning to people boosting!!

upindat

Had a friend of mine that I had been boosting get his stats reset sat. He was level 57. OUCH!! But i think were he messed up was he was boosting bomb disfuse. His spm was really high. I suggest anybody boosting this to mix playing legit with your sessions. Since you need mostly kills anyway for the pins, 20 kill rotations work great. Dont know how many people they are banning but thought i would let people know they have at least banned one!!:uzi:

Darn. Now I kinda wished I hadn't traded this pos game in so I could boost and get reset since the stats don't show often the game cheated on me. Once I reloaded, but the animation didn't play, so I kept tapping X until the lower right ammo count said 30. I saw an enemy, pulled the trigger, 7 bullets came out then my guy did the reload animation. Obviously I got killed. Nothing would please me more than to be reset on a game I hate.

lets see now. Maybe three shots to the head on sniper rifles?? yea boosting those pins. And you do know what site you are posting on right??

It's only one headshot for bolt actions and semi-auto snipers, so you're missing. Yes, it's an ACHIEVEMENT site. Boosting to me doesn't count as an achievement. It's honestly not that hard to get all the marksman pins for each weapon.

It's only one headshot for bolt actions and semi-auto snipers, so you're missing. Yes, it's an ACHIEVEMENT site. Boosting to me doesn't count as an achievement. It's honestly not that hard to get all the marksman pins for each weapon.

Seriously why do you need to post shit about 'why boost', ppl boost when they want to boost, games you find easy might be a chore for others. You dont need to question ppls motives for boosting on this site, just accept that not everyone is the same as you.

As for the 1 shot kills if a headshot, thats definitely not always true. The British SAS Sniper rifle is a complete piece of shit; I just point blank aimed down my scope and shot a guy in the back of the head whilst he was arming a bomb, it took an additional body shot to actually kill him. Aside from that extrem example Ive now lost count of the ammount of times I KNOW Ive headshotted someone only to have them run away

Edited by o D M C o

Some guns are garbage... But if getting 20 kills takes you more than two matches, you're the problem, not the gun.

I would argue that in the process of getting the achievement legit, only about 5 or so guns are so bad it is frustrating. Otherwise they all do the job.

And all snipers are one shot to the head, except for one of them. Take the silencers off them... Problem solved.

Some guns are garbage... But if getting 20 kills takes you more than two matches, you're the problem, not the gun.

I would argue that in the process of getting the achievement legit, only about 5 or so guns are so bad it is frustrating. Otherwise they all do the job.

And all snipers are one shot to the head, except for one of them. Take the silencers off them... Problem solved.

TOTAL bullshit man. Sniper rifles are not ONE shot to the head. Boosted all the pins for the sniper rifles. Silencer off and still two shots. There are more than 5 guns that are GARBAGE. Even most of the heavy guns are garbage. Unload on a guy and he kills you with the 870 one shot.

Reset for boosting? Jeez that is lame. If someone wants to boost on their play time freaking let them do so in peace.

Man that infuriates me. Whether or not he should or is ultimately is not in question. The simple fact that they would reset for that? . . .

TOTAL bullshit man. Sniper rifles are not ONE shot to the head. Boosted all the pins for the sniper rifles. Silencer off and still two shots. There are more than 5 guns that are GARBAGE. Even most of the heavy guns are garbage. Unload on a guy and he kills you with the 870 one shot.

Maybe you just have horribly bad aim. Because I can kill anybody fine with any weapon just fine.

Maybe you just have horribly bad aim. Because I can kill anybody fine with any weapon just fine.

OK MR SUPER gamer. Funny how someone post about this or that and defends the game, BUT YET feels the need to start a bitching thread??? My aim is fine. Go check my stats. i have two pins left for the last mp cheevo then i can put this game to rest.

OK MR SUPER gamer. Funny how someone post about this or that and defends the game, BUT YET feels the need to start a bitching thread??? My aim is fine. Go check my stats. i have two pins left for the last mp cheevo then i can put this game to rest.

I said I created it to prevent repeated threads, I never said I hated it at all. How many pins have you boosted?

Had a friend of mine that I had been boosting get his stats reset sat. He was level 57. OUCH!! But i think were he messed up was he was boosting bomb disfuse. His spm was really high. I suggest anybody boosting this to mix playing legit with your sessions. Since you need mostly kills anyway for the pins, 20 kill rotations work great. Dont know how many people they are banning but thought i would let people know they have at least banned one!!:uzi:

Your friend ain't that smart is he :uzi::uzi::uzi:

I said I created it to prevent repeated threads, I never said I hated it at all. How many pins have you boosted?

boosted all sniper kills but the sfod and the last one to unlock which is a beast. and half of the heavy guns. Got the rest legit. Some of the heavy guns are horrible. would unload on a guy and after he killed me he still had 80 percent health. Glad i am done with the mp cheevos. Hardcore and i am done.

boosted all sniper kills but the sfod and the last one to unlock which is a beast. and half of the heavy guns. Got the rest legit. Some of the heavy guns are horrible. would unload on a guy and after he killed me he still had 80 percent health. Glad i am done with the mp cheevos. Hardcore and i am done.

So that's about a sixth of the total pins? I don't mind you doing it for one weapon but doing it for about 12 weapons, I don't count that as an achievement.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
So that's about a sixth of the total pins? I don't mind you doing it for one weapon but doing it for about 12 weapons, I don't count that as an achievement.

last time i checked i dont answer to you. What i do on my xbox is none of your business man. I just now noticed you posted this because of a comment in another forum. I dont need your permission for anything. So do the math on what percentage of pins if you want. This game is completed for me . Also please CLICK the link in my sig to better clarify things.

Edited by upindat

I'm an avid booster, but I personally had no problems getting all the marksman pins, they are time consuming, but easy.

i doubt ea and danger close give a shit about boosters, they should be happy people are at least actually playing this piece of shit

Yet you post in these forums? I really don't understand people like you who hate this game, but still come to the mohw part of the forum. It really is sad.

I could understand boosting for kills, but it really is easy. The sniper kills are just time consuming. The sc5 sniper rifle is the worst gun in the game and you have to get 60 combined kills. I will tell you this, I got really good at quickscoping with the bolt action rifles. The semi auto and the 50 cal are very good and the 300 is good sometimes, headshots are one hit kill with the bolt actions.

It was fun, now I need to roll through hardcore and I will be done. Wish there was more MP achievements though.