Seasons question

Woutsie

What is the whole seasons thing? There are 19 (?) races. When I complete these the game is over right? Because at the beginning of the game in an interview, you could say that you would either choose 3-5-7 seasons.

But what does it mean?

I chose 7 seasons, does that mean that I need to complete the game 7 times to become the World Champion?

A season lasts 19 races. You do each race once in the season, then you complete the season. How many times you become world champion is dependant on how well you drive over the season. Selecting 7 seasons = 19 races x7. Depending on the number of seasons you select in the initial interview restricts what teams you can select to drive for

What is the whole seasons thing? There are 19 (?) races. When I complete these the game is over right? Because at the beginning of the game in an interview, you could say that you would either choose 3-5-7 seasons.

But what does it mean?

I chose 7 seasons, does that mean that I need to complete the game 7 times to become the World Champion?

If your top of the world championship after 19 races you win the world championship...simples!!

A season lasts 19 races. You do each race once in the season, then you complete the season. How many times you become world champion is dependant on how well you drive over the season. Selecting 7 seasons = 19 races x7. Depending on the number of seasons you select in the initial interview restricts what teams you can select to drive for
Then I'll start a new game with 3 seasons. 7 will take too long