Any word on when we're getting DLC?

MistaSwagMonsta

Huh dude its capcom... what you expect... of course they will milk it the most they can.

I just hope they gonna release decent campaign add on, not just mercenaries map and random stuff(the VS mode of RE5 remain in my worst nightmares.. god it was awfull and at that time i refused boosting, so it was a nightmare to win 30 games of each survivor legitaly)

I was overall satisfy with the 2 add ons for RE5 in term of campaign... but i somehow wish this one has DLC that don't link directly to RE6. I would love a "while RE6 happened, Jill was on a mission in..." kind of expension...

I think we saw what happened to every character anyway with the 4 campaigns... and i hope they don't release a Carla add on...

Jake stuff would not surprise me, as he seem to be the new hero the franchise want to established, since most people loved Wesker they think he can be there new center figure i guess... he also has some hand to hand abilities others don't have so well... Helena and Piers seemed to be more like Fillers and i doubt we will see that much of them again in futur RE.

But if they want to make a campaign add on linked to RE6 they may put when Helena escaped from Simmons cathedral...

I dunno but in any case Jake stuff would not surprise me, the rest i don't know. I do hope they make old heroes come back... you can do a decent 3-4 hours add on, sale it for 1200 pts or such with a secondary character we haven't seen. Maybe... maybe not, we will see.

The 'Free' Update in December only includes a camera angle change, a new difficulty, and Ada's Campaign available from the get-go. It won't have any achievements if it's free, especially since it's an Update, not DLC.

We probably won't see DLC until Spring of 2013.

It would be cool if they tied achievements to the new difficulty, but we all know it won't happen unless we pay for it. What they need to update is the ability to use alternate costumes in story mode. I think it's a mistake to make Ada's campaign available from the start. It's not as rewarding to play that first.

I think theres going to be a DLC campaign!! As i have noticed when you go into collections, when the camera moves into the arcade to the right of Leons vending machine there is another vending machine that is covered over!!

Not sure who this campaign will be based on...hopefully Claire as we havent seen here in a proper res evil game since CV!! :woop:

EDIT: Also have notice one of the medal is to 'Collect all the figures', i currently have all the figures unlock and im only have 61/78 according to the stat

Edited by Lettuce

Interesting for the figures. Well im certain campaign DLC has always been planned. This is the rest that is the question mark. I would hate to have to pay for a mode like the VS of RE5(awfull survivor...) just for my completion. I rather pay for 3 new campaign add on... You won't see me say that often, but RE is the kind of game i don't want MP add ons and achievements... Unless its Mercenary and again... i would hate a "do an S rank with every characters on every maps" kinda thing... New maps for mercenary yeah... but no crazy achievements...

I think theres going to be a DLC campaign!! As i have noticed when you go into collections, when the camera moves into the arcade to the right of Leons vending machine there is another vending machine that is covered over!!

Not sure who this campaign will be based on...hopefully Claire as we havent seen here in a proper res evil game since CV!! :woop:

EDIT: Also have notice one of the medal is to 'Collect all the figures', i currently have all the figures unlock and im only have 61/78 according to the stat

You can unlock additional figurines with points on residentevil.net.

I guess those are the ones you're missing.

I know DLC hasn't been announce yet but i heard rumors RE6 would be release on Wii U and Claire could had a new Campaign... those are RUMORS, so don't quote me on that, but i wish this Campaign if true would be a DLC on the 360... I don't mind paying for a Claire campaign.. she is the only one missing from the RE2 reunion... and she is MIA for a too long time i think in games. She only appear in the CGI movie... and no i don't count Ali Larter's role in Anderson's movie... lol

Huh dude its capcom... what you expect... of course they will milk it the most they can.

I just hope they gonna release decent campaign add on, not just mercenaries map and random stuff(the VS mode of RE5 remain in my worst nightmares.. god it was awfull and at that time i refused boosting, so it was a nightmare to win 30 games of each survivor legitaly)

I was overall satisfy with the 2 add ons for RE5 in term of campaign... but i somehow wish this one has DLC that don't link directly to RE6. I would love a "while RE6 happened, Jill was on a mission in..." kind of expension...

I think we saw what happened to every character anyway with the 4 campaigns... and i hope they don't release a Carla add on...

I agree with you completely. I was let down that they did not even mention Jill at all, after what happened with her in RE5. No mention at all, and just a mention of Claire. Jill is my favorite character in RE series. Would LOVE to see a Jill/Claire campaign.

Damn a Jill/Claire campaign would be my dream.... if they do that im gonna go :woop:. I agree, Jill not even being mentioned in this game was weird. Claire i could understand she was not in the game, she never was a BSAA agent or whatever, but Jill? Now they want to do Claire campaign(from what i heard) thats excellent, but then having Jil come back would be AWWWWWSOME. I wish they do that.

Really excited for the new modes! Was really disappointing this game didn't ship with a VS mode that RE5 did (which they made us pay to unlock the bastards). I loved RE5 versus and played that shit all the damn time.

Gonna buy achievements or not but I hope to god the new modes all get achievements. Seeing as how the Title update is the 17th and the DLC is the 18th I hope they don't squeak a "Complete the game on No Hope Difficulty" as I don't really wanna do the campaign again. At least not now.

Seeing as "Siege Mode" is M.I.A. and "Onslaught mode" has taken it's place I'm wondering if we'll be getting that as a future mode alone or another bundle pack with more modes (which I doubt unless capcom is keeping secrets)

My biggest complaint is the lack of Mercs (and Extra Content) Maps on disc. Yeah we now have DLC maps (which are cheap) but they should have all been on disc right out the gate.

And that god awful Agent Hunt mode that lasts 5 minutes per round or less if you join a game that's about to be won/lost.

Also I SWEAR I read it somewhere Mercs would be 4 players before the game came out...... however it isn't and yet there is a players option that cannot be altered.... It makes me wonder.

Im kinda disapointed , i readed about that on facebook and i was like "ah ok well the DLC is some kind of vs mode... F***" cause i guess they gonna put some achievements for these and honestly i will feel force to buy them just to not scrap my completion... altough i know i won't play them once i get my achievements.

I personally HATED RE5 versus mode and found it was the dumbest idea ever put in a RE5. I mean, Team Slayer was ok but it could had been just Mercenary with friendly fire enable or something like that, no need to make us pay for that. But SURVIVOR... OH MY GOD how awfull it was... trying to kill a player in a game where the character stand still for shooting... CMON !!!

Now i got to admit Predator(the only one i saw on facebook) do look a little better tought, in its concept, but still i keep thinking any kind of VS mode in a game like RE is just forced...

Seriously i would had rather see more campaign really... either Jill, Claire or even a Carla path...