GOW Judgment Video Collectibles Guide

Kal_El

For use with the achievement guide.

All 48 Collectibles Covered. I would appreciate feedback. I took time to make this video because i enjoy making videos and would love to help out on the site, some people seem to not want me to make videos guides, if that's the case please feel free to leave a comment as i try to put effort into my videos but if it's goihg to be a negative experience then it's better i leave it to someone else. - Kal :)

Edited by jackanape

this will probably need to be bumped by time the nights over. You do realize most of us doing have the game yet, right? Midnight tonight, some will get it, and i expect by tomorrow (unless you bump this) this thread will find itself on the third page and no one will see it (when they actually need it).

So, yeah.... you're going to have to bump this come later.

this will probably need to be bumped by time the nights over. You do realize most of us doing have the game yet, right? Midnight tonight, some will get it, and i expect by tomorrow (unless you bump this) this thread will find itself on the third page and no one will see it (when they actually need it).

So, yeah.... you're going to have to bump this come later.

yea suppose you're right.

I've been lingering around this forum for almost a year now and have noticed plenty of your guides being posted very early before the official release date. I started wondering if you were a pirate or not, but wasn't gonna sign up just to ask. Just took 10 minutes out of my day to research your username/GT/YouTube, and I was infact right, you are a damn pirate.

Typed your Gamertag in Google and ended up finding some modding websites, and also a Xbox 360 Game download website. Take a look at these:

http://i.imgur.com/eOfelrv.png

http://i.imgur.com/10G06XY.png

I could show tons of others but I'm not going to waste time doing that. Here's a link to his profile on this xbox 360 game download website:

http://www.xbox360iso.com/member.php?u=179988

You have to sign up if you want to view it. But it clearly shows his Gamertag and Username the same as what he has linked and added to his signature on x360a.

All I pretty much wanted to say is that you're a desperate little bitch, who is illegally downloading his video games just to upload his YouTube video guides early before everyone else in an attempt to earn more YouTube dollas. You should be put in cuffs, and your x360a and Youtube should be permantly deleted.

Who cares ? You should have just shown this evidence to a mod or admin on here, you look like a "desperate bitch" if you followed his threads for a year and went out of your way to see if he was legit or not ,before finally making an account just to post this.

Submit this to a mod and move on, don't post it just to get everyone to flame him. Pirate or not he has contributed more to this site than you have as for YouTube dollars ? He won't make much tbh and the embargo was lifted today as there are a lot of collectable vids out.

Also you state you need to be a member to view his posts.... So your a member of the same site ? How does that make you any better....

Edited by ll Mr Bubbles ll

Who cares ? You should have just shown this evidence to a mod or admin on here, you look like a "desperate bitch" if you followed his threads for a year and went out of your way to see if he was legit or not ,before finally making an account just to post this.

Submit this to a mod and move on, don't post it just to get everyone to flame him.

Also you state you need to be a member to view his posts.... So your a member of the same site ? How does that make you any better....

Hopefully he HAS forwarded this to a mod. Anyone doing this shit needs to be called out. No point in not letting people know IMO.

It's always been said, if you legit have a game early, you have nothing to hide. If you are shown to be a dirty thief, you deserve to face the music.

Fact is, it's down to money again. First guide out hopes to get the most money from views. It's a cutthroat business this Youtube lark. It's also sad as balls...

Well XCVii has videos out of every collectable and even a hardcore walkthrough already... won't be long before this forum is full of people trying to promote their YouTube videos..... Every forum should now have a YouTube video thread anyone who posts outside of this should be infracted.... Won't see it happening though.

Also Karl I just checked your twitter.... You "like" your own uploads on YouTube....c'mon dude its only a number...

Edited by ll Mr Bubbles ll

Submit this to a mod and move on, don't post it just to get everyone to flame him. Pirate or not he has contributed more to this site than you have as for YouTube dollars ? He won't make much tbh and the embargo was lifted today as there are a lot of collectable vids out.

Staff obviously cares if it's explained in the rules of the website. I have also seen mods around here lately (mainly in the Tomb Raider forum and Judgment) that have banned people for being a pirate. There was a huge discussion that was had in the Tomb Raider forum about people who do this kind of shit.

I have submitted it to Staff. At least I think I have. I noticed there was a Complaint forum on one of the main boards and that's where I posted it at.

Like I had posted in my first post - I was googling people's usernames and social handles to find out if they were a pirate or not. I have seen people do it before so I thought it was worth the shot. Turns out I was correct. It was mandatory to register to the website in order to view his profile, so that's what I had done. I absolutely hate pirates. Always have always will and it's constantly ruining the gaming industry today due to more people who do it.

Hopefully he HAS forwarded this to a mod. Anyone doing this shit needs to be called out. No point in not letting people know IMO.

It's always been said, if you legit have a game early, you have nothing to hide. If you are shown to be a dirty thief, you deserve to face the music.

Fact is, it's down to money again. First guide out hopes to get the most money from views. It's a cutthroat business this Youtube lark. It's also sad as balls...

Don't worry, I did. This shit pisses me off and they people need to be dealt with. I wouldn't have posted this if I didn't see other moderators cracking down on this.

Well XCVii has videos out of every collectable and even a hardcore walkthrough already... won't be long before this forum is full of people trying to promote their YouTube videos..... Every forum should now have a YouTube video thread anyone who posts outside of this should be infracted.... Won't see it happening though.

I don't know who that is nor have I seen him on this forum, but if he's a pirate as well, he can go to hell.

Edited by JoeyRR

Fully agree and have been pleading with the site to do this but as ever, tis on deaf ears. BTW, XCVii also used to be a huge modder back in the day. I still remember his original channel.

Fully agree and have been pleading with the site to do this but as ever, tis on deaf ears. BTW, XCVii also used to be a huge modder back in the day. I still remember his original channel.

I never knew he was a modder due to him posting pics of some of his games on twitter I just thought he had connections to get the game say 3 days early and make his guides.... then posts them on release day

I never knew he was a modder due to him posting pics of some of his games on twitter I just thought he had connections to get the game say 3 days early and make his guides.... then posts them on release day

Not saying he is now as I've nothing whatsoever to back that up with. But yes, back a few years before he got more famous on Youtube, he posted regularly on the modding websites as I saw through his original channel.

I've been lingering around this forum for almost a year now and have noticed plenty of your guides being posted very early before the official release date. I started wondering if you were a pirate or not, but wasn't gonna sign up just to ask. Just took 10 minutes out of my day to research your username/GT/YouTube, and I was infact right, you are a damn pirate.

Typed your Gamertag in Google and ended up finding some modding websites, and also a Xbox 360 Game download website. Take a look at these:

http://i.imgur.com/eOfelrv.png

http://i.imgur.com/10G06XY.png

I could show tons of others but I'm not going to waste time doing that. Here's a link to his profile on this xbox 360 game download website:

You have to sign up if you want to view it. But it clearly shows his Gamertag and Username the same as what he has linked and added to his signature on x360a.

All I pretty much wanted to say is that you're a desperate little bitch, who is illegally downloading his video games just to upload his YouTube video guides early before everyone else in an attempt to earn more YouTube dollas. You should be put in cuffs, and your x360a and Youtube should be permantly deleted.

Posting to modding websites is also against the rules, lol So why hide behind a throw away account here?

Any member can choose to report a post and/or thread. You are allowed to, and I recommend doing it if there are any major problems arising in any threads, such as this one. It is usually dealt with in a timely manner.

And yes, it is a little fishy for the original poster to keep his games history private, and not show the achievement timestamp in the video.

I'll be completely honest, his posts have always been a little fishy, and his last YouTube account got banned, most likely due to posting content early.

Luckily it seems that the site is slowly pushing towards a better community with little to no mention of hacking, so slowly, we will weed out any members who are not following rules, including Microsoft Terms of Use.

Many forums actually have a thread like this called "Community Videos". They are meant to sort out YouTube videos when there's an influx of them during the week of release. They are usually enforced, and typically work well. Not every member follows rules, but these things do exist. Examples include Halo 4 and Crysis 3.

And dont worry, someone will post the Powerpyx guides like ALLWAYS, others videos will be shit. And offcourse Powerpyx will have the stick in secs

He only plays on the PS3, so the chance of a Gears of War guide is highly unlikely. But since all his video threads get pinned and videos get used in guides, I'm sure there will be a miracle and he will have videos for the game.

before finally making an account just to post this.

How do you know he wasn't lurking around the forums and decided to register to point out what he found?

Also, it does make him better. I can see most things on that particular modding site by opening a cached version of the page. No sign in required. And again, he could of registered to see what was written by the OP. Don't see how that's bad.

Posting to modding websites is also against the rules, lol So why hide behind a throw away account here?

Tyger linked a modding site in one of his previous posts. You should go and complain about that too. /sarcasm

No need to report. I don't mind looking into this sort of thing but got attacked last time for even bringing it up with Tomb Raider. I do generally like to give people a chance to explain themselves.

At least one person wants to make a difference. And it would suck for you + any other staff member who works on guides to lose out on something because someone had a 1-2 week head start and got their guide completed and edited before you could even start yours.

It's bullshit and those "I work in a game store/family member works in a game store" excuses are drying up. If you do work in a game store or have family members who owns stores or work in them, why do you have to keep your games offline? More confused as to how and why you are playing offline days/weeks after the game is released...?

Edited by iBuzz7S

If you do work in a game store or have family members who owns stores or work in them, why do you have to keep your games offline? More confused as to how and why you are playing offline days/weeks after the game is released...?

And this to me, is one of the most important questions and I've yet to see it answered. If I get a game a few days early cause of it being shipped early, I'll play it online. Yet, as you point out, all the early birds seem to only play offline. Are they not aware that if using a pirate copy, it'll show when you eventually go online. You know, to play COD or Halo or such shit? Being offline doesn't cover you unless you stay offline.

Wonder if all this would be so prevalent if it weren't for the Google Adsense and Youtube monetisation schemes. I think we'd only see the committed making guides then as they tend to make them to help the community and not just to make a quick buck.

well its started already....

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=432136

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=432157

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=432014

all within a few posts of each other, 1 is a user who clearly made a new account just to post his youtube videos, another is from the uk.... so the game isnt out yet...

this site should be called "promotemychannel.org"