What's your excitement level for this game?

Barad

How excited are you for GTA V?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. How excited are you for GTA V?

• 1 - Don't give crap
    • 10 - Beyond imaginable

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10+ Without a doubt and anyone who dares to vote number 1 I'm gonna shove my boot so far up your... :p

I agree with MyNameIsWill, I may just do the SP for the hell of it since the MP is about dead. Or, hook up my ps2 and play some SA.

I'll probably be googling for new news everyday, having dreams of playing this (which happened with IV), stuck like glue on these forums reading every delicious post.

Awesome thread btw, B A R 4 D.

Whoever rated this thread 5 stars, nice one. x :p

But I'm with you guys with Watch Dogs, that game is a single % behind my excitement for this. Just been waiting too long for another GTA and there's only 129 days left! :Bounce: More importantly we don't have to wait for it on the Nextbox!

I'm with you guys with Watch Dogs, that game is a single % behind my excitement for this. Just been waiting too long for another GTA and there's only 129 days left! :Bounce: More importantly we don't have to wait for it on the Nextbox!

Agreed! I'm going to wait and get Watch_Dogs for next-gen anyways.

Im at a 10. Lol at the first opption. If someone dosent care why are they at the GTA V forums ;)

This game will be my GOTY 2013 for sure. Like im shaking with excitment right now !!!!!

Last time I was this excited was before GTA IV was coming out in a few days

Edited by Deadsea 1993

I'm at about 7, I would love to see some gameplay rather than cutscenes and thankfully I have a back catalogue of games to get through so I should be distracted enough to have it surprise me when it does get released.

That being said I hope we get some official conformation as to what we might get in the Limited edition of the game

I get a weird feeling in me gut that i have not had since teenage when looking at screen shots or trailers of this game

its gonna be good

Same thing with me.

Only paying full price for Dead Island Riptide and GTA V this year. I haven't paid full retail price for a game since Fallout New Vegas back in 2010.

I rented Riptide LOVED IT. But nothing NOTHING!!!!!!!! can come close to my excitment for GTA V. If I was married and a baby was on the way my excitment wouldn't even be as close to GTA V:p

Seriously who are the 2 people who put they are not interested at all, if that is the case what the hell are they doing in the GTA V forum if they are not interested or excited at all.

One of them right here. Believe it or not I didn't go out of my way to get to this topic, it just came up under New Posts.

You ask why come here to vote 1, I ask why have a 1 option if you can't choose it. Shit.

Edited by Veedrock

... If I was married and a baby was on the way my excitment wouldn't even be as close to GTA V...

A video game excites you more than a newborn baby of your own? Well that's just odd...

One of them right here. Believe it or not I didn't go out of my way to get to this topic, it just came up under New Posts.

You ask why come here to vote 1, I ask why have a 1 option if you can't choose it. Shit.

Veed, I am disappointed. Who does not enjoy the open-world, action-adventure entertainment GTA brings to its audience?

You truely don't care for GTA? That makes me :(.

Veed, I am disappointed. Who does not enjoy the open-world, action-adventure entertainment GTA brings to its audience?

I just don't find it enjoyable anymore. When I was younger I had fun with Vice City, but being older I don't find any fun in mindless mayhem. I need to be working towards something, it's boring to run around with no real objective. Now obviously there are missions and certain filler things like Hidden Objects, but that's not nearly enough to hook me in. I can't even get into RDR :(

Speaking of RDR, my vote for 1 may have been a bit premature because I loved the multiplayer of RDR, and I have no idea what they're doing for multiplayer in this game. Hopefully it's not like GTAIV as I was completely numb to the multiplayer free roam there. If GTAV offers great co-op free roam stuff then I would definitely be more interested in the game, but it's still not enough to bump me to the higher numbers as this would never be a Day 1 purchase.

Rockstar games aren't the only culprit of this though. I ended up dropping out the Assassin's Creed series because they became way too open for my liking, literally only sticking to the story missions in AC2 and ACB. Fallout 3 was hard to get into because wandering the Wasteland was freaking monotonous, if it wasn't for the straightforward quests I never would have done as much as I did. Clearly the open world genre isn't for me.

There's my long-winded explanation behind my vote :o

I just don't find it enjoyable anymore. When I was younger I had fun with Vice City, but being older I don't find any fun in mindless mayhem. I need to be working towards something, it's boring to run around with no real objective.

If GTAV offers great co-op free roam stuff then I would definitely be more interested in the game, but it's still not enough to bump me to the higher numbers as this would never be a Day 1 purchase.

Rockstar games aren't the only culprit of this though...Clearly the open world genre isn't for me.

There's my long-winded explanation behind my vote :o

Well now I can understand. Sometimes in the AC series, I get more bored than I am having fun, and even when playing other Open-World games like Sleeping Dogs and Saints Row 3, it felt more like a chore than fun. But GTA IV never really felt too boring to me (nor did Fallout, although walking the wastelands of both games will get annoying sometimes), so I have no doubt GTA V will be entertaining!