Bleach Game Set for PlayStation 3 in 2011 should it get a 360 Release?

Should Bleach Soul Ignition Get a Xbox 360 Retail copy?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Should Bleach Soul Ignition Get a Xbox 360 Retail copy?

• Yes it should i luv Bleach: FTW
    • No should stay on PS3
    • i donot really care

I know this is a naruto thread but this refers back to one of my old posts bout they should make a bleach game from the same creators of Naruto UNS2

Should Bleach get a Xbox 360 Release?

I say yes Please bring on Bleach I luv the Anime

Discuss what you would like to see and are you as hyped as me :)

Bleach: Soul Ignition

http://au.ps3.ign.com/articles/113/1134317p1.html

heres a few screens

Edited by SaulAu92

Woah, wait, Sony is getting the new Bleach game? The one console I don't have?

Bleach remains to this day one of my all-time favourite series, no questions asked. I even went through the trouble of importing all of the Heat the Soul games. (Love you, Aunt Toshi.) The Shattered Blade(?) is one of the only Wii games I still own, and that game was incredible. I can only imagine how intense a 360 fighting game could be.

I would luv to see a roster of about 100+ playable characters with a free roaming story and follow all the way up to where they are in the manga

and have online vs / tag team and rage modes and different tactics

That would be awesome, unfortunatley game developers usually go by where the anime is, but, by the time the game comes out, maybe the anime will only be a little behind. (unless the filler train pulls in)

Heres hoping.

On a side note i think thanks are in order SaulAu92, nice find ;)

I would luv to see a roster of about 100+ playable characters with a free roaming story and follow all the way up to where they are in the manga

and have online vs / tag team and rage modes and different tactics

The article states it's an action game so I'm not sure how it would translate to an MP.

Whether it's a fighter or not, I want it though. It looks slick (if those are actual in-game caps).

The article states it's an action game so I'm not sure how it would translate to an MP.

Whether it's a fighter or not, I want it though. It looks slick (if those are actual in-game caps).

yea they are-in game screens : confirmed characters so far

Ichigo Kurosaki: Of Course

Ichigo Kurosaki: Hollow mask

Rukia Kuchiki

Uryū Ishida

:woop:

A one piece game for 360 would rock! Bleach would be cool too

Woooooooooo One Piece.

Honestly:

devil fruit users > espada, vizards and captains combined

devil fruit users > dbz roster

devil fruit users = naruto nin

I would have such high hopes for it that the game will fail, and I'm truly aware of it. I'm a huge fan of all the series' I've mentioned, but One Piece is a tough sell for me.

I've said this before, but a mash-ups of all the greats in one fighting game would be truly epic. Spike vs Vash, Ichigo vs Kakashi... I would cream myself.

OT: If those are the screenshots, then I like where they're going. Looks aren't everything, but I wouldn't mind picking up a controller and destroying people with (a hoepfully playable) Grimmjow:)

I would love a One Piece game aswell, atleast to play a couple o favourites. Like Kid or Killer, good stuff.

As for Bleach, well I would lie if I said I wouldn't buy it. It looks very slick and cool. But what gaming values have it? If it's an "action game", will it have a vs mode?

Since you defeat most singleplayer games nowadays in like 5-10 hours aslong as you don't get stuck anywhere, it gotta have some kind of replayability.

I will look out for more info about this game if it gets announced to arrive to the xbox.

I'm just waiting for Guild Wars 2 to arrive at the moment.

Not only will this game likely never release outside of Japan like all the other Sony Bleach games, but also this series of Bleach games is owned and published by Sony. So don't expect this or any other Bleach game by SCEJ and Eighting to release on anything but a Sony platform in Japan only.

Luckily, PS3 games are region free and I own a PS3 :)