Highest Kills in one game?

CGPsaint

Sorry if there is already a thread for this:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 71 bytes) in /home/xbox360a/public_html/forum/search.php on line 1012

As the title implies, what is your highest Kill Count in a single game? What was your K/D and what map?

I went 71-3 on Nuketown playing Domination a few nights ago. The part I find amazing is that I didn't die more often to the horrible spawns on that map.

:AR15 Nuketown Spawns...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I went 70-1 on Nuketown. 70.00 K/D - Highest for me.

Most kills I've had in a single game were 98, but I had like 24 deaths.

Just had to be 70-1 and steal my thunder huh? :D Nice!

As much as I don't want to die in the game, I generally get more reckless after earning my 3rd killstreak so that I can work towards earning it again. In that particular game I went 45-0 before finally getting killed because some smartass flashbanged me! I guess he wasn't interested in fighting me like a man! Haha. I kid. He owned me with that Flash!

I play strictly team deathmatch so I've not had numbers like that. My best round is 36-10, but that was on PS3, which has far less competition. My best on 360 is 27-3.

I should try some of the other game types out and see what I could get on those. That would be hilarious to see 70 kills hahaha.

A modest 37 - 12 (roughly). I'm staying away from the higher killstreaks until I'm really comfortable with the game, it still seems a bit iffy at times. I'm trying to use the Stakeout to get through 1st prestige and it's proving hazardous to my KD.

Also, my worst game was 17-51 in a Demolition when I was just playing around with my mates for a laugh.

I play strictly team deathmatch so I've not had numbers like that. My best round is 36-10, but that was on PS3, which has far less competition. My best on 360 is 27-3.

I should try some of the other game types out and see what I could get on those. That would be hilarious to see 70 kills hahaha.

The day before the game came out i only played TDM and i got 39-9 :)

A modest 37 - 12 (roughly). I'm staying away from the higher killstreaks until I'm really comfortable with the game, it still seems a bit iffy at times. I'm trying to use the Stakeout to get through 1st prestige and it's proving hazardous to my KD.

Also, my worst game was 17-51 in a Demolition when I was just playing around with my mates for a laugh.

I think that my worst game so far is 25-29. That is the one and only time I have a had a negative K/D in Black Ops and it's because the Nuketown spawns can really be fucking retarded. I literally got spawned in front of the same dude 5-6 times. He was sitting in the doorway of the garage on C side, and they kept spawning me right in front of the shed right in his sights. Lame sauce all the way.

I'd say to make a Class with Ghost, but the splash damage is pretty ridiculous and you'll just end up spawning next to someone without Ghost on and get killed anyways...

I think i was using a class with ghost.

I also got a game of 21-1 using just the crossbow and scavenger, but the stupid thing didnt save to my recent games :mad:

300-13. On Combat Training Team Deathmatch 1 vs. 9, 30,000 Score Limit Unlimited Time.

Recruit AI is so stupid that 3/4 of the time I can walk in front of an enemy aiming a hatchet at their head for 20 seconds. I love screwing around in Combat Training. :p

Online, my best was 35-10. in TDM. I got a Ballistic Knife in the killcam. I wasn't camping; the enemies were just complete dumbasses.

300-13. On Combat Training Team Deathmatch 1 vs. 9, 30,000 Score Limit Unlimited Time.

Recruit AI is so stupid that 3/4 of the time I can walk in front of an enemy aiming a hatchet at their head for 20 seconds. I love screwing around in Combat Training. :p

Online, my best was 35-10. in TDM. I got a Ballistic Knife in the killcam. I wasn't camping; the enemies were just complete dumbasses.

30,000 score limit??? What the hell? Sounds like the old hacked lobbies in MW2 on Rust!

30,000 score limit??? What the hell? Sounds like the old hacked lobbies in MW2 on Rust!

Combat Training is online against bots. You can make their difficulty Recruit so the AI is full of dumbasses. Veteran is stupid though since they are almost Aimbots. One minute their spraying 2 enemies and when I shoot them they immediately turn and kill me. -_-

Combat Training is seperate from Online though, and you can make rules for it.

How do I view that?

That's a good question. You might have to be on my friends list to view my fileshare. Anyone?

Ice Car, I know about the Combat Training, I just can't figure out why anyone would want to set the score limit to 30,000! I get bored playing against bots, so after I got the achievement for reaching level 10 in training I have been playing online MP ever since.