Pre-order bonus code not working?

MASS DOMINATION

Just got back from ebgames and the code for the HUT gold packs doesn't work. I've tried it a dozen times with no luck. I don't know if it matters but when I type in the code from the 'offer entry code' in-game menu, none of the letters are capitals and there are no dashes to segment the digits. Is this normal or am I doing it all wrong. Any advice would help.

I really don't feel like going back to ebgames tomorrow to argue over a new pre-order code.:mad:

Just read on the ea help forums that due to technical problems wont be able to put code in until 6:00 pst

Hopefully this is true.

My other problem is with the EA servers.

My internet connection is fine but I've lost contact with the EA servers a few times now (had the same problem in the demo) and it's happened at the worst time. I was playing my first game in HUT and went into shootout. After the 20th or so round (cause I can't score for shit in this in this game), I finally put home the winner only to loose connection with the servers and loose all the games progress and receive a lose instead.:woop:

Also when I opened my free card pack from the demo, I received 2 of the same cards I already had. They were both 80+ ranked players (all the other cards were crap) and I had no choice but to discard them because there were doubles. There was no option to sell them or somehow stack on top of my original card. That also really pissed me off.:mad:

UGH!

Hopefully this is true.

My other problem is with the EA servers.

My internet connection is fine but I've lost contact with the EA servers a few times now (had the same problem in the demo) and it's happened at the worst time. I was playing my first game in HUT and went into shootout. After the 20th or so round (cause I can't score for shit in this in this game), I finally put home the winner only to loose connection with the servers and loose all the games progress and receive a lose instead.:woop:

Also when I opened my free card pack from the demo, I received 2 of the same cards I already had. They were both 80+ ranked players (all the other cards were crap) and I had no choice but to discard them because there were doubles. There was no option to sell them or somehow stack on top of my original card. That also really pissed me off.:mad:

UGH!

servers in madden are just as bad... if the servers in this are anything like the madden 13 ones, prepare to be dealing with "ea servers not available at this time, try again later" at least twice a day...

sometimes its fixes in like 10 minutes but a few times it has taken about an hour..

If you were there for the midnight release you wouldnt get the code, have to come back later today to pick it up the HUT code, IF you pre-ordered it!

Not true. I've been to several midnight releases and I always get the pre-order code. I was given a voucher that clearly says states it's the HUT pack pre-order bonus with a code on it.

Just read on the ea help forums that due to technical problems wont be able to put code in until 6:00 pst

It's 10pm est right now and my code still doesn't work. If I go to ebgames tomorrow they might not even have any codes left.:mad::mad::mad:

If you were there for the midnight release you wouldnt get the code, have to come back later today to pick it up the HUT code, IF you pre-ordered it!

If you don't know what you're talking about please don't reply.

It doesn't matter if you went to a midnight release or not, as long as the sales clerk rings it up right (picking up a preorder vs just buying the game) the code will print out on the receipt. If it didn't go back and talk to the manager and they'll get it squared away.

OT: As of right now, codes are still not working. :-(

If you don't know what you're talking about please don't reply.

It doesn't matter if you went to a midnight release or not, as long as the sales clerk rings it up right (picking up a preorder vs just buying the game) the code will print out on the receipt. If it didn't go back and talk to the manager and they'll get it squared away.

OT: As of right now, codes are still not working. :-(

I think it works a little different in the US. Cause in Canada there is always a separate voucher for extra content. the code is never on the receipt.

But ya the midnight release is irrelevant. And it seems at least 3 of us are having issues so it must be a problem on EA's side and not ebgames.

For a company as big as EA, they sure don't treat their customers well. Every year it's the same server bullshit. With as much money as they make you'd figure they would invest some in stable server infrastructure.

Also if you keep trying your codes you're going to use them up even if ou don't get anything from it. Just go to the ea NHL forums and follow the thread there. They'll tell you when you can input your code.

For a company as big as EA, they sure don't treat their customers well. Every year it's the same server bullshit. With as much money as they make you'd figure they would invest some in stable server infrastructure.

Also if you keep trying your codes you're going to use them up even if ou don't get anything from it. Just go to the ea NHL forums and follow the thread there. They'll tell you when you can input your code.

madden season ticket holders havent gotten any of their "by-weekly packs." EA is working on fixing glitches and other things b4 worrying about the issue ppl are having with their $25 season ticket.

Off topic, sure... but i just wanted to show how badly EA are willing to rip off their customers. ;)

My code isn't working either. I called Gamestop today and was told that Gamestop received an email from EA and that EA was having problems with some codes and will be contacting the consumer shortly with replacement codes. Hang on to those receipts if you are having a problem since I was also told that the reciept would be the only way that I could get a replacement code.

signed.

supposedly they have just realized this and are working on it

They didn't "just" realize it. They have known since yesterday and are working to fix it.

Here is a link that they will update with any information.

http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/8973761.page

It's not really that big of a deal. Some people are making this seem like it's breaking the entire game. It's one pack, that you get once per week. Not a huge deal. Play other modes. Relax guys, it's just a game. No one's life is on the line last I checked.