Inferno IV Gameplay

Maka

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUJLqls63ag]Professor FatShady takes on Inferno 4 (2 Faults) - YouTube[/ame]

So here's Inferno IV with 2 faults. Keep in mind it's played by someone who knows what they are doing, and many people won't be able to complete the level at all.

With that being said, I think it looks decently easy, especially with Ninja tricks.

Opinions?

I think that rider is amazing and talented and what a great guy... etc.

Thanks for posting the link man. Appreciate you sharing it around. As for it being easy, thats a tough one. I've been playing the game since 2009 and was able to get platinum on the extreme tournements Midnight club and test your might. I usually place top 500 globally and top 1000 most extremes when I try). I still did this in 247 faults the first time I played it. Perhaps jetlag was contributing but its still tough. Sure if you are doing Ninjas now then you wont have an issue but as you say, for the most part its crazy hard for the average rider.

Thanks again for the post.

Why ever would you think that? :p Well played.

Looks easier than Inferno 3... maybe. I was of the opinion up until the trailer today that the game looked silly and that there wasn't much they could do to improve on Evolution. Well that's changed. Looks prettay good. :)

Thanks for posting the link man. Appreciate you sharing it around. As for it being easy, thats a tough one. I've been playing the game since 2009 and was able to get platinum on the extreme tournements Midnight club and test your might. I usually place top 500 globally and top 1000 most extremes when I try). I still did this in 247 faults the first time I played it. Perhaps jetlag was contributing but its still tough. Sure if you are doing Ninjas now then you wont have an issue but as you say, for the most part its crazy hard for the average rider.

You make it look easy in the video, but I know it's not. Always welcoming more Trials. Anyway, I hear you're an Aussie, Fat Shady?

I hear you're an Aussie, Fat Shady?

Yup, Sydneysider.

Been playing Trials since HD days, early Sep 2009 I think. fell in love with the game and that was it. Over the years ive grown to know and now do some work with the Redlynx guys so its been a crazy few years. I'd call many of the friends now. Been to visit the studio twice now so have got to know them pretty well.

Shameless plug for anyone interested, check out University of Trials for some of my Evo tutorial videos i made for Redlynx/Ubisoft. Included in that was my trip to E3 and PAX AUS last year. there are 8 classes in total, 2 on my channel and 6 on the Ubisoft global channel. Also the uni of trials channel has my recent trip to the studio and me ice swimming with a few of the redlynx crew.

I've been around here for a bit but never got into the forums but if there is trials guys maybe i'll stick around :)

Just figured as im new to these parts i'd introduce myself. @fatshadylive if you want to keep in touch. twitter is where I am mostly.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, just completed it in 230 faults, 15:46 on my first try. 200+ of those faults were on 1-2 of the checkpoints.

It's hard, but not too bad.

Hmm, just completed it in 230 faults, 15:46 on my first try. 200+ of those faults were on 1-2 of the checkpoints.

It's hard, but not too bad.

Where did you play it??? Yeah I agree for anyone that knows what they are doing its possible on first try and i was only about 15 faults worse than you so I expect we had trouble at the same spots. Once you understand it it's not impossible but for newer players it will be an unclimbable mountain which it should be initially.

Where did you play it??? Yeah I agree for anyone that knows what they are doing its possible on first try and i was only about 15 faults worse than you so I expect we had trouble at the same spots. Once you understand it it's not impossible but for newer players it will be an unclimbable mountain which it should be initially.

Ubisoft sent me the game on XB1 to review.

Maka lets say when your playing some random game that came out for ps4 and x1 would you be able to tell a difference between 1080 and 900 rez? or dose this random game look good running at a solid 60fps on x1?

If you have to ask if someone can tell the difference, I can absolutely guarantee you that you couldn't tell the difference. Not to mention the Xbox One upscaler is actually really good (on your TV it will be 1080p), which mitigates it even further. The difference is important only to console warriors who play forums, not games. If you're just the average gamer you'll be just fine.

If you have to ask if someone can tell the difference, I can absolutely guarantee you that you couldn't tell the difference. Not to mention the Xbox One upscaler is actually really good (on your TV it will be 1080p), which mitigates it even further. The difference is important only to console warriors who play forums, not games. If you're just the average gamer you'll be just fine.

Hahahaha I know I just wanted to see if Maka would break embargo. And to your point no it won't be 1080 the Xbox and TV upscaler can only do so much. Am just glad it will be 60fps. And glad the x1 dosnt have to be patched to get to 60 like the ps4.

Hahahaha I know I just wanted to see if Maka would break embargo. And to your point no it won't be 1080 the Xbox and TV upscaler can only do so much. Am just glad it will be 60fps. And glad the x1 dosnt have to be patched to get to 60 like the ps4.

Isn't it vice versa? The X1 WILL have a day 1 patch whereas the PS4 WON'T? Either way, I'm stoked for this. I love the Trials games, even though I'm nowhere near as good as Maka or FatShady. Hell, I couldn't even finish the last DLC extreme tracks! That magic marker one was killer! Guess I'll have to watch some university of trials tonight.

Excuse my ignorance, but what are ninja tricks?

The game is based on physics, so there are some "advanced techniques" that are possible with the proper techniques.

The most important one for Single Player tracks will help bring up your back wheel while your front wheel is on the edge of an obstacle. While doing an "endo", hold RT (throttle) and tap LT or X (brake), and your rear wheel will come up a lot more than it would just from leaning. You can even do this while doing front flips to flip faster.

If you reference the video posted in the first post, this trick could be used to help at 0:09, 0:56 & 1:05. You'll see the player just holds his brake, which does the same thing but to a smaller degree.

There's a bunch of other tricks, but this is the main useful one.

Ya x1 gets a rez patch. I might be wrong about the ps4 patch bec I have never heard of my source before hahahaha

http://b-ten.com/trials-fusion-resolution-day-one-patch-details-revealed/

But yes these games are hard usually get to one spot that I can't get over look at YouTube and then give up. Hahah

Edited by SPARTANxx3xx

• 3 weeks later...
I didn't want to make a whole new thread for this but I wanted to post this video for you guys to see. I played through Inferno IV today and ended up beating the level with one fault to spare. It was the best feeling in the world.

Shout out to Maka, because I never would have been able to do it without your guide.

Congrats!

How did you make it past the barrel ramp after the giant wheels? I can get on those barrels, but not up and over.

Congrats!

How did you make it past the barrel ramp after the giant wheels? I can get on those barrels, but not up and over.

It's got to be fucking ninja tricks, Hunter. I've been stuck there for days now too. I'm lucky to just land on the barrels before my next input lands me on my ass or something similar. :rant:

Hard to stay mad at Trials for long though..

It's got to be fucking ninja tricks, Hunter. I've been stuck there for days now too. I'm lucky to just land on the barrels before my next input lands me on my ass or something similar. :rant:

Hard to stay mad at Trials for long though..

Ninja tricks for sure. When I try to accelerate up the barrels, I get almost no speed like the people in videos do. And then I can't get my back wheel to bounce on the barrel with my front wheel up in the air. Not sure what I am doing wrong.

Anyway, I took a break for a couple days, so we'll see how I do in a couple minutes.