Minecraft - 360 Edition : Item Duplication Glitch By Yourself

this guide does NOT require a partner. This glitch is good if you only want to build stuff like creative mode on PC but wouldn't do this for survival mode.

Enjoy!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZC8FACVx1s]Minecraft - 360 Edition : Item Duplication Glitch By Yourself - YouTube[/ame]

If they patch this glitch will I lose all the stuff I made and will they ban me?

Yes, If you use this glitch over and over they will know it is you, They will ban you, and destroy your anus by a means so great, so powerful, That you cannot begin to imagine the horror that lays in wait for you if you use this glitch.

On a more serious note, No. They may patch the glitch, But the game only tracks blocks that you have actually mined, So this and the other method are not trackable.

'Item duplication glitch' is kind of a misnomer, no? Because this would only work with Iron, Gold, and Diamond. Like say...if I wanted to clone rails, I'd have to do the two-man glitch with the dispenser.

this glitch can be used to make rails as well, but it still costs resources. basically to make an iron rail (6 iron + a stick) it only costs 3 iron ingots + a stick if you arrange 3 next to each other like this.

good to see this though, i was afraid that due to the world being so small i would eventually run out of resources