Quick And Easy Way To Get To #1 Popularity!

Ninja Eagle

So all you need to do is start at the center of the map (where the garage, paintshop is etc.) and start drifting around the circle. It is so simple! Try to get the 5x multiplier and around 20,000 points and then stop to make sure you don't crash and lose all those points. This took me around 20 minutes when I was at around #150. Enjoy the easy points!

Yeah I'm not struggling to get up the ranks quickly and I'm not even trying really. Guess if you just have the have the achievement quickly it's good, but if you're going for the 1000G it seems a bit pointless.

That's fair enough. The reason I did it was so I could just unlock all the Showcase events and get them out of the way as quick as possible before I really progressed into the story. It was one less thing to worry about.

The problem is on sites like this, people get tunnel vision and can't see the big picture. They think "that achievement looks to be a pain, what is the fastest way to do it", instead of seeing that they will make progress on/complete it just by going for other achievements.

Right. Waste time doing a certain achievement while you could be knocking out multiple birds with one stone.

So all you need to do is start at the center of the map (where the garage, paintshop is etc.) and start drifting around the circle. It is so simple! Try to get the 5x multiplier and around 20,000 points and then stop to make sure you don't crash and lose all those points. This took me around 20 minutes when I was at around #150. Enjoy the easy points!

I seen this on you tube ive tried with many vehicles it doesnt work. But you can usually get 5 to 8k at start of races by drafting/passing.

Also I agree with the post about this site and the "tunnel vision" I get alot of helpful advice but I see so many ppl rage over ach and forget why we play games. To enjoy/have fun. Achievements are okay and I know that thats what this site is geared towards but still when it gets to the point that you are raging over missing/impossible achievements time to find a new hobby, lol.

Edited by Darth Cuda

I seen this on you tube ive tried with many vehicles it doesnt work. But you can usually get 5 to 8k at start of races by drafting/passing.

Also I agree with the post about this site and the "tunnel vision" I get alot of helpful advice but I see so many ppl rage over ach and forget why we play games. To enjoy/have fun. Achievements are okay and I know that thats what this site is geared towards but still when it gets to the point that you are raging over missing/impossible achievements time to find a new hobby, lol.

I can understand what you're saying. YES, you could probably get it by the time you get all the other achievements, but I was really struggling to climb the popularity ranks. All I was trying to do was help out other people who were having the same problem. That's all I was doing.

I can understand what you're saying. YES, you could probably get it by the time you get all the other achievements, but I was really struggling to climb the popularity ranks. All I was trying to do was help out other people who were having the same problem. That's all I was doing.

Oh, absolutely it's helpful if you need a few extra levels at the end, but when you said starting at level 150 it sounded like you were just targeting this achievement without playing much of the game before hand. I finished the "story" at about level 20, so it just sounded kind of early to be resorting to this.

• 1 month later...