Greetings!

DanteSparda504

I wanna introduce myself to those who dont know me I am DanteSparda504! I am pretty well known over at the Xbox.com forums so anyone who visits there will know me! I was recommended this site by DAKing240 and I like it I am currently posting here while I am banned from Xbox.com(Which I am happy I finally got banned i have been trying to get banned from there for a few months now for some reason and it finally happened but trust me I am not a nusense(sp?) or a annoying person unless you do not like my opinions then you will hate me since I am a fan of every system I love the PS3 and I dislike Halo!) I am looking for some friends I dont have very many slots left on my friends list! Currently I am playing Rainbow Six vegas and Gears of War! I have Call of Duty 3 but I might be trading it in tomorrow I still have not decided just yet! So if you want to be my friend hook em up with a Friends request my GT is DanteSparda504!

Also if you are not a member i want to recommend that you check out and if you like it join The Late Night Gaming Gaggle! A link to the forums/official Site can be found Here or in my sig! It is just a group some regulars over at Xbox.com put together to have fun and every Saturday we organize a game to play together on just to have fun the game normally varies(sp?) last week was Halo 2 and it looks like this week is going to be Rainbow Six Vegas...currently the forums over there have been a bit hectic a few members have been in arguements but it is being resolved! I recommend you check it out and join if you want its open to any and everyone! Just try not to spam!