Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

I'll do one for anyone who missed the last ones: Write down your GT if interested in the Posse Achievement!

1.Fueled by Rage

2.Glenchin

I'll send everyone a mesage with a date and time and it'll cycle with the number of your sighn up.

I'll be on xbl all day mostly, just send me a message.

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- Fueled by Rage;

1.Fueled by Rage

2.Glenchin

3.KALEB1919

4. SubG3nius

-

None of those who I had agree with was online at the time we had come up with so I give up, I join you guys, let someone else organize the whole thing and hope this works better.

Send me a message with invite and date when near to a date.

Edit Update: I no longer need the POSSE achievement. I was on screwing around with a friend and we entered a full lobby. I invited everyone on the list and I got the achievement. I then left the posse, and my friend became head of the posse - he then invited everyone and got the achievement.

Still need the team online achievement though

Edited by big red marino

- Fueled by Rage;

1.Fueled by Rage

2.Glenchin

3.KALEB1919

4. SubG3nius

5. Big Red Marino

6.xGamerscoree

-

None of those who I had agree with was online at the time we had come up with so I give up, I join you guys, let someone else organize the whole thing and hope this works better.

Send me a message with invite and date when near to a date.

Send message and tell me the date , i will try to be online. Thank you

I too would like to join. However. I am West Coast US (PST or GMT -7) and a lot of you look like UK and other parts of Europe. I will be on late Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Which will be really early for some of you.

Sorry....Maybe this helps; I'm on the east coast. I'm not really concerned about the time.

I can relate.SubG3nius. Not with this game but I've been trying to set up an Army of Two game for the Retirement Savings Plan cheevo for a while now.

Edited by Fueled by Rage

anybody have any tips on how to kill 5 wolves with your knife?

You can try to weaken them with one shot from a weaker revolver and then knife them. I just stood there waiting for them and knifed the hell out of them and killed them that way.